*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Runaway Roleplay > Runaway Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o)

message 2: by Carly (last edited Mar 06, 2010 02:22PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The bag hit the ground with a light 'thud'. Bella swung her body out the window and landed on the branch. She shimmied herself down the tree and landed on the ground, her sneakers making a soft thud against the grass on impact. She straightened and bushed off her jeans and black tee shirt, pulling her black ‘Skull Animals’ hoodie over her head. She swung the backpack over her shoulders and started running down the street, ducking her head. Her and Trey planned to meet under the huge oak in the forest at midnight. She glanced at her fully charged cell phone, it was 11:54pm. She raced into the woods and practically crashed into Trey.
“There you are.” he whispered with a grin.
Bella nodded. “Ready to go?” she asked.
“Yeah, let’s do this.” he said, swinging his bag over his shoulder as well.
The pair started walking deeper into the forest, past the trees and deep into the dark, cold night.

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Through here." Bella ordered, putting her ipod in her ears and playing it on low as they walked along a path in the forest.

"Are you sure we're not going to be lost?" Trey asked nervously, looking around in a paranoid fashion.

"Getting lost is kinda the point isnt it?" Bella asked. "Dont worry, we're going to get some place eventually. You can't be lost forever, you always end up somewhere." she said.

Trey just nodded, looking down then back up, admiring his best friend silently. She wasnt one who liked to be admired, but he always did. Bella almost always knew what to say to make him feel better. That, he supposed, was why she was his best friend and the only one he trusted.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella spun around. "What the hell?" she asked softly.

"We're not the only ones tonight, they're probably runaways too" Trey said, frowning.

"Come on." Bella whispered, grabing his hand and pulling him along. "Hey!" Bella called to the two guys, coming closer in curiousity. She could make out that they were both males, both around her age. She tilted her head, her eyes studying their shadows trying to make their shapes out.

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella shook his hand. "Isabella Astred Bella for short." she said. "You two running too?" she asked with a smirk.

"Trey Johnson." Trey said, giving him a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you."

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella laughed. "I'm not the marrying type in the first place. Naw I would never marry Trey either." she smirked, nudging Trey who shrugged. "But anyways, I'm running from my dad. Uh we had this thing...he sorta kept me locked in the house, wouldn't let me talk to boys...er..he beat me." she said, rubbing a fresh bruise on her arm she got just the other day.

Trey frowned at her. "Yeah, and I ran away cause I just hat my family in general...and well...I wanted to still have my best friend."

"What about you guys?" Bella asked curiously. "What are you running from? Or to depending on the way you look at it." she grinned

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella nodded. "Running away was my only way out." she muttered. "Just dunno where I'm going yet. Maybe I can ger a job far enough away and get an apartment...I dont know" she shrugged. "Seems like we're all in the same boat"

Trey nodded. "Maybe we could all stick together for awhile." he offered, rubbing his jaw. "I mean it would be good to stick together for like shleter or food purpouses, right?"

Bella looked at him skeptically, figuring these guys probably wouldnt want to hang around with them.

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella laughed quietly. "Allright then it's settled." she said. She smirked at Rob. "As long as your not singing over my ipod, then I'm good with that." she shrugged and glanced at the lighter. "I'm guessing your a smoker eh?" she asked, raising a brow at him.

"Bella, Bella. Don't over analyze." Trey chuckled, draping an arm lazily around her shoulder. "Don't mind her, she can be overly observant and blunt at times, and then other times really secretive and oblivious." he chuckled.

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes, shrugging his arm from around her shoulders.

Trey rolled his eyes mockingly, smirking at his best friend.

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Sweet." Bella grinned. "Lets go already! I want to get as far away from this hell hole as possible."

Trey nodded in agreement.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella shrugged. "Beatles, rollign stones...muse." she grinned. "Love Muse."

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Nickelback. They're good." Bella agreed.

Trey just shrugged.

"I never got into that progressive rock stuff. Sorry Rob." she chuckled.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I do." Trey said. "A sister, her name is Maria." he said with a slight smile, which soon turned into a frown. She was going to be alone all her life.

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Fifteen"

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "No. Well a half siset from when my dad cheated on my mom."

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Sure."

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She shook her head and drank a bottle of water. "Niice." she laughed.

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Mhm, I raided the pantry, and ran.."

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Lets go boys." Bella said, getting up

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Trey stood close to Bella, ready to go. He matchd her pace as they walked

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella shrugged, following close behind, nodding her head to a parody version of 'Tik Tok' that made her smirk.

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella raised a brow. "Didnt really think that part through huh?"

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I dont know..." Trey started.

"I say we trust him." Bella said with a smirk. "If it leads us to a place further away from here, is that such a bad thing? Either way we're still getting away."

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella smirked and followed Rob

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella smirked slightly, crossing her arms. "You didnt tell me your friend was so charming." she said sarcastically, glancing at Ben.

Trey rolled his eyes. "Yeah neither do I."

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella snorted a laugh, smirking as she listened. Her bag hit the ground with a soft thud as she watched the three talk, feeling slightly worn out from the long night they had been through. She hadnt gotten much sleep the night before because of the excitement,

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella lughed. "Is he really that bad a driver guys?" she asked with a smirk, arching a brow in curiousity. Bella was the kind of girl who would try anything once, which Trey was fully aware of. Which was probably the reason he was staring mildly at her, waiting for her to get an answer before most likely taking up the offer and leaving him behind to hold her bag while she went off on yet another memorable experiance that he wouldnt get.

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella laughed. "You really are an idiot arent you?" she smirked slightly. "Or is that just boys in general? Seeing as these two actually let you try to light your ass on fire?" she grinned. "But if that offers still iopen, I'll give it a shot." she said, shrugging

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella smirked. "I have a pretty good idea." she said, throwing her backack to Trey and slipping on the hlmet before climbing on behind Raph. "So, never rode on one of these before, whadda you want me to hold?" she asked, arching a brow

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Yeah, probably not the best idea to send my parents a hospital bill while I'm running away." she shrugged, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist, holding on for her life. She looked over at Ben and Rob and smirked. "Wish me luck, maybe I'll not break anything." she laughed with a grin

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella supressed her scream, shutting her eyes and holding tighter to Raph. Slowly she opened her eyes and watched everything blur by with a slight smile.

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Not sure yet, its still kida setting it..." she smirked. "But they were right. You really are reckless." she laughed, unwinding her arms and taking off the helmet, climbing off the bike.

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Probably." she agreed. "Actually, if yoiu have a shower, I wouldnt mind using it." she said, brushing a few strands of hair from her face, smiling slightly.

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Thanks." she said, walking inside and looking around curiously. "So you live with your parents?" she raised a brow, glancing from him, then bill, back around the house once more.

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Right." Bella said, walking slowly down the hall and into the livingroom, glancing around. Raph seemed like a pretty rebellious and independant person, not the type to stay with his parents. She wondered what had happened as she walked around, slowly turning to take everything in

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Best friend." she said. "Though people seem fond of thinking hes my boyfriend.." She muttered, shaking her head and sitting down. "Hes more like a brother to me than anything." she explained

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "yeah me neither." she said, looking down. "My parents hated eachother, my dad cheated, and now I have a bitchy half sister and a charismatic half brother."

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Trey followed them up.

Bella streatched and glanced at her watch. "I think I'm going to try my luck with the shower. Thanks for the ride Raph." she said

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella yawned and walked upstairs, turning on the water, it wasnt hot but it wasnt freezing either. She shrugged and poked into a room where Trey had thrown her bag. She picked it u and walked into the bathroom. A few minutes later she dressed in a beat up pair of sweat pants and a tank top before walking into a spare room

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (eep! So good!)

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (I'll listen in a sec)

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol yeah sure
love that song it's sooo perty!)

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (sure ^_^
you want first post or...?)

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella and Trey tossed their bags inside the trunk. She looked at the brothers then at Trey, seeing if anyone would jump at Raphs offer. She wondered breifly if he was as reckless in a car as he was on the road. "I will if you guys don't wanna..."

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Naw I'm good." he said instantly, glancing at Bella.

"Suit yourselves." she shrugged, walking twoard the front. She hopped into the passengers seat and brushed her hair behind her ear, gazing out the window.

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella smirked, letting out a bitter laugh. "Messed up road trip is right." she smirked, crossing one leg over the other. She leaned against the seat. Oddly enough she was okay with being the only girl, she felt she fit in better with guys--personality wise that is

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Bella shrugged

message 47: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 191 comments Zaria sat on a bench by the gas station. The smell of gass filled the air.