Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Love books in a series...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (msshell) | 1520 comments Mod
Im a sucker for a great Romance series, I tend to navigate to them, even if un-intentional. The worst, is when you grab a book, and half way through realize its the 3rd book in a series of 6!!! lol

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) I agree I love reading books that are in a series. It is like eating really good chocolate chip cookies and realizing when you get to the last one that you still have another unopened box! Not that I would eat it just happy to know it is there.

message 3: by Julianna (last edited Mar 06, 2010 06:50PM) (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 124 comments I enjoy series books as long as the quality doesn't decline and it doesn't drag out too long. When a series has a lot of books, it can be daunting just to start it in the first place.:-) I also like a good stand-alone every once in a while, and it seems like most books nowadays are part of a series.

message 4: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

I've noticed that too, that most books are part of a series, or spin off's of a former series. Especially in HR, which Is my first love too, Julie..

Sweettie Pie Reviews  | 52 comments I'm starting Christina Dodd's series Lost Princesses.

message 6: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "I'm starting Christina Dodd's series Lost Princesses."

Let me know what you think Lizz, I haven't read anything by her yet.

Sweettie Pie Reviews  | 52 comments Shell wrote: "☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "I'm starting Christina Dodd's series Lost Princesses."

Let me know what you think Lizz, I haven't read anything by her yet."

Ok I will