twilight lovers! discussion

Random/ Un-Twilight Related > Hidden Talents

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey. I like finding hidden talents. Like, yesterday, I found out that i'm good at using chopsticks. What are good at?

message 2: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I wish i knew how to use chopsticks. Uh...I'm good at being lazy? :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm... good with computers, I guess.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm good at sleeping, reading, and cussing

message 5: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments I don't know, some people say I'm good at writing and singing. in my opinion my voice stinks

message 6: by Lydia (new)

Lydia I;m good at drawing.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i love drawing!

message 8: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Me too!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I just drew something last night. I'm not very good at it... But, i like it.

message 10: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Everyone says I'm good at it. But, it's really fun.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you post them anywhere?

message 12: by Lydia (last edited Mar 08, 2010 03:59PM) (new)

Lydia Not online. Usually I just doodle.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. Do you like to make your own characters or copy pictures of stars?

message 14: by Lydia (new)

Lydia make up people, mostly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Awsome.

message 16: by Lydia (new)

Lydia ;D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

*Grins*

message 18: by Lydia (new)

Lydia :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone else got talent?

message 20: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Poet, published & everything.

message 21: by Baillie (new)

Baillie (Baillie12) i am good at ALL the sports in the usa so far

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. Mellady77, do you have a book of poems at the library or someplace? Sadester, How do you do Irish step dancing? Baillie, Are you good at any sports in other countries?

message 23: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Crochet, cardmaking, drawing, some photoshop stuff :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I love card making!

message 25: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments I can do cross-stitch, crochet, knit and of course my most hidden talent is READING!! jk jk :0)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i think reading isnt really hidden cause its one of mine too!

message 27: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments Well then dang, guess its just only the other ones :-\ :-)

message 28: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I can play the piano!!!!! Im learning now ! Woohoo!!

message 29: by Krystal (last edited Mar 27, 2010 09:58PM) (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Wow! I was just reading the list and we have a talented group here! What is cardmaking? and Terri I wish I could stitch or knit!

message 30: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments Totally self taught Krystal!!! Those "Dummy" books work wonders :-)

message 31: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments :) wow I might have to try them out one day when I have some free time.....skills like that come in handy.

message 32: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Cardmaking is, simply put, making greeting cards for people. You go into a craft shop and look at the 3D decoupage stuff (the stuff you can use the foam square adhesives on, etc) or you can use stickers and stuff, the do 'outline stickers/peel-offs' which give you an 'outline' to used to colour in or you can use them on decorative papers and stuff.

When I was in Michigan for 9.5 years (before we came back to England a few years ago) I taught myself to crochet, knit, cross stitch and we also paid for me to have lessons to learn the saxophone and clarinet (neither of which I play particularly well, doesn't help when I don't have my sax in England either) I am trying to 'teach myself' piano now too. I'd also love to write a book, just started writing something, not sure if it will get 'finished' though.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Krystal wrote: "I can play the piano!!!!! Im learning now ! Woohoo!!"

I play piano too!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

sadester wrote: "Lexi, have you ever heard of Riverdance or Lord of the Dance? Look up Irish Step Dancing on YouTube. :) Or one of the shows listed above. It's awesome! You can also google Shelley School of Irish D..."

Awsome. I'll check it out. Is it hard?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zojar wrote: "Cardmaking is, simply put, making greeting cards for people. You go into a craft shop and look at the 3D decoupage stuff (the stuff you can use the foam square adhesives on, etc) or you can use st..."

I have always wanted to play saxophone!

message 36: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Nice! Well Zojar definetly keep us posted if you write anything! You know we love a good story to read! What genre would you like to write in?

Lexi Im glad you can play piano too, right now Im still in the beginning stages and the hardest part so far has been learning to read music, but Im sticking wiht it because Im sure it will pay off in the end!

message 37: by Terry (new)

Terry | 62 comments Lets see my Talents are short stories, a gift with animals and im pretty much a wrestling guru lol

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I love animals!
Yeah, just stick with it. Right now, i'm learning a song from the phantom of the opera.

message 39: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments I'm pretty good at guitar and I am alright at drawing but if I tried to draw a picture of Edward it would be offensive to people.

message 40: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I'm Lexi. The Academy Is... My Fave Band! wrote: "I love animals!
Yeah, just stick with it. Right now, i'm learning a song from the phantom of the opera."

Ooooo!!!! Which song? I love Phantom, I worked as part of the crew when they came to my city this past year!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Think of me. It's an awsome song. Very pretty.

message 42: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Very nice! You must be awesome to be able to play that song.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I can only play a very small part and I still mess thAt up.

message 44: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yifMkn...

I made this video last night and thought it might show you some of my 'creativity' and talents, if you can call them that :D

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. Let me check it than I'll get back to ya.

message 46: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Ooo nice! I'll watch it later when I get home! Thanks for sharing it with us!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow zoe! You are amazing!

message 48: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments I'm Lexi. The Academy Is... My Fave Band! wrote: "Wow zoe! You are amazing!"

Aww, thank you :) I have WAY TOO much stuff in my head and not enough hours to put some of this stuff into 'production', lol!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey i am marisa

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

@Zojar - lol.

@Marisa - Welcome!! Got any "hidden" talents?

« previous 1