Newbie RP for Warriors Lovers discussion

Roleplay Related > *Cough Cough* MOds need to rp here!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments Sorry if I sound rude but we need the mods cause they have all the important people and its not fair if they get to keep them when they dont use them...

message 2: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 284 comments yeah...

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments thanks you!!!!

message 4: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 284 comments The mods are always on, but they never Rp.

message 5: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1379 comments they try. but many of them are active mostly in the main group because there's also so much going on there. once you gyuys graduate, you should also rp in the mian group with the mods, too.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiyas....

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments Sephiroth wrote: once you gyuys graduate, you should also rp in the mian group with the mods, too."

Excuse you.....I have tried but I get cut off cause I get ignored!!!

message 8: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 216 comments Mod
I don't ever see you on at the same time when I'm on Wolfheart. I seriously would rp with you and I rp with you when I get the chance.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments Thank you!!

message 10: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 216 comments Mod
np

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments *Smiles*

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie I'll try to rp on here more often. I have deputy of Storm.

message 13: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1379 comments OH. here's a tip for entering the main rolpelay...

Ask for a summary. When you have a general idea of what's going on, just randomly walk up to somebody's character and say "Hi!" or something! It works pretty well.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments heehee I TRY!!!!!

message 15: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1379 comments Walk up to my charries, then, and i'll RP with you!

message 16: by Dapplenose, *Special Assistant* CAKE IS AWESOME! (new)

Dapplenose | 392 comments Mod
i try, but i'm really just not used to the one roleplay stuff! and i don't have the responsibility of an important charrie