anime peeps rp/ romance/ superheroes/ yeah you get the point alot of stuff discussion

rp > romance

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) Haruhi wasat the park, listening to her ipod, silent

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jazmine was walking her dog in the park.

message 4: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) Haruhi looked aroudn and saw peopl having fun with other people and looked alittle sad, looking down

message 5: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 12 comments Honey looked up from the group of people she was talking with and noticed a Haruhi looking down
"Haruhi, hey Haruhi whats up?"

message 6: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) Haruhi looked up. "Hi Honey. What are you up too?"

message 7: by Zipporah (last edited Mar 21, 2010 12:18PM) (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 12 comments Hone jogged up to her " Oh nothing same old same old just slumming" she said with a big friendly smile
"Enough about me lets here about you"

message 8: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) She smiled back. "Same old, same old like you."

message 9: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 12 comments Honey smiled even bigger "It's nice to find someone to talk to who doesn't always talk about the same thing"
she frowned deep in thought looking at the ground

message 10: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) She smiled

message 11: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 12 comments Honey stared at her shoes moving them with the song in her head. just as she opened her mouth her watch rang
"I gotta go i'll see you later" she said looking up at Haruhi

message 12: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) Haruhi nodded, not budging

message 13: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 12 comments Honey stared at her shoes again "We'll talk later?" she said

message 14: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) Haruhi nodded again

message 15: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 12 comments "bye" she said running off to the sports field hmm she thought i wonder will Salim be there today she thought as she raced into the school she looked over her shoulder at Haruhi she gave a wave and kept running

message 16: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) Haruhi watched sadly as she watched her onlyfiend leave

message 17: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 12 comments In the distant watching Honey leave was Salim looking at Honey with longing thinking about how much he wanted to run his hand through her hair feeling it's silkiness. Longing to tell her what he's been waiting for a while to tell her.
"Salim, we got practice today we gotta go" He ran over o his group as they started to walk to the sports feild

message 18: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) Haruhi looked around and saw that nobody seemed to notice her precence and sighed

50x66

anime peeps rp/ romance/ superheroes/ yeah you...

unread topics | mark unread