UGLIES! discussion

UGLIES RP > the roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((rp here and have fun))

message 2: by Madeline (last edited Mar 07, 2010 09:12PM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) shay walked up to her dorm she wondered what her sister was doing now probably at some pretty party in new pretty town shay thought

message 3: by Melissa ♥♫ (new)

Melissa ♥♫ melissa was getting ready for a party
she just couldn't decide wat to wear.

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "hey melissa-wa what are you wearing tonight" madelyn said poping into her room

message 5: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

Morgen | 411 comments Mod
"hey Tally-wa, do you think i should change my name to something more icy?" asked Gwendolynn

"Gwen-la, sometimes, i cant believe you were never a bubblehead." said Tally, rolling her eyes at Gwendolynn

"i was just trying to be icy. you know i've only been in the city once, and that was your fault?" Gwen retorted

"ugh. dont remind me. you are being so bogus! come on. we have a little pretty party to crash. i heard the smokies are sending in more pills."

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "tally-wa why do we even bother with these partys" shay said

message 7: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"you know why boss" said Tally "if the pretty-heads are starting to think for themselves, we might start acting like the rusties, messing up the wild!"

"just trying to explain it for the new kid" said shay, rolling her eyes at Gwendolynn

((anyone can be the characters from the book))

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((it was cooler when we could pick cause i made my person a pretty))
"we need to talk tally-wa after this" shay said

message 9: by Melissa ♥♫ (new)

Melissa ♥♫ ((so any1 could just be david if they wanted?
cool!))

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((please claim him))

message 11: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"come on Shay and Gwen, we're going to be late. and you know how pretties are always on time!" Tally said, thinking of their plan

message 12: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "then lets go" shay said

message 13: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

Tally, Shay, and Gwendolynn hopped onto their hoverboards and flew away. as they got further from each other, they used their skintenna links to talk and keep track of each other.

"hey, Tally, could you switch to a private chanel with me?" asked Gwen

"sure. what do you want to talk about?" asked Tally, now on the seperate chanel

"i didnt want to ask in front of Shay, but, why cant i see David anymore without thinking he's inferior? my own brother, and i cant bear to see him?! whats wrong with us?!" asked Gwendolynn

"nothings wrong with us" growled Tally, "your starting to sound like Shay. maybe he is inferior. now come on. we've got a job to do."

as Tally, Shay, and Gwendolynn rode into New Pretty Town, Gwen faltered and gasped.

"come on Gwen-la, stay icy." said Tally through the skintenna, her voice whisper close.

"i am. its just, ive never been in a city this big before." said Gwendolynn, before Shay cut in.

message 14: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "relax its no big deal ive done these all the time" shay said trying to help gwen

message 15: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"we have to be completely icy for the party." said Tally. "time to put on our pretty costumes" they pulled them on as they rode.

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "wow tally-wa you look just like some bubblehead pretty" shay said wanting to talk to tally badly but it could wait till after the party

message 17: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((am I allowed to jump in?))

message 18: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

((yeah! jump in anytime!))

"yeah, well, so do you" said Tally, grinning, "hey. if it wasnt for Dr. Cable, we would still be like this. we really dont thank her enough!" she said jokingly

message 19: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aya sighed and sat down on the steps in front of her building where her dorm room is. Of course, she was an extra.

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "us. specials. be thankful. ha tally your so good at acting bubbleheaded" shay said

message 21: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aya didn't have any friends so she spent her time wandering around alone. Her brother was off with his friends so he didn't pay much attention to her sometimes.

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((i feel bad your not in the rp yet))

message 23: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((it's ok.))

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((we will try to include you somehow))

message 25: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"hey, thanks Squint." said Tally, then suddently cursed under her breath.

"uh, Shay-la? theres someone over there." Tally said, glancing at the side of a dorm over on uglyville

"dont worry Tally-wa, its just some tricky ugly." said Shay

"i dont think so" said Gwendolynn

Aya felt someone looking at her. when she turned around, expecting to see a minder, she caught sight of three petties on hoverboards, staring at her from the other side of the river.

((yeah, i kinda condensed the books so Aya is an ugly now, then will be an extra later. hope its ok. wanted 2 bring her in))

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "great well lets turn the speed up on our boards and go get them" shay said she loved being the leader

message 27: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"alright" said Tally, and flew over the bridge, after Shay, with Gwen trailing closely behind. she didnt like it when Shay was being the leader

when Aya saw the three hoverboards coming towards her, it took all of her willpower to stop from running away.

when the specials got to Aya, she said, "wh-wh-who are you guys? and why are you riding hoverboards? i thought pretties didnt do that..."

((srry but i cant RP now))

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "tally-wa can you take her to base for a minute ill handle gwen-la" shay said

message 29: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "What?" Aya asked confused. She looked at them not knowing who they were.

message 30: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "tally-wa go now"

message 31: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aya stood there and waited.

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((waiting on Xologrrl))

message 33: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((yea.))

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((lol))

message 35: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

((srry couldnt go on 3/23!!))

"ok. sorry boss." said Tally, then grabbed Aya and flew her back to Special Circumstances Headquarters.

((srry i g2g now! ill post more later))

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((kk bye))
"gwen-la i guess your with me" shay said

message 37: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "Hey were are you taking me?" Aya said.

message 38: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"you dont need to know" said Tally

"should i take off the disguise now boss?" she breathed into her sklintenna "or wait till were at HQ?"

message 39: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "just take her to HQ and put her in a private room ill deal with her when we get back you can try to catch up with us when youre done" shay said

message 40: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "What are you doing with me?" Aya asked scared, "Who are you anyway?....Wait don't tell me...."

message 41: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (last edited Mar 30, 2010 01:37PM) (new)

"ok boss"

"what do you think i am?" Tally growled at Aya, baring her teeth. she had already pulled off the dull caps.

message 42: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aya backed off not saying anything.

message 43: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "so gwen-la do you enjoy being special yet" shay said

message 44: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"yeah. i love being icy all the time and not having to think. i cant believe that i used to be such a bubblehead like that girl." said Gwendolynn

Tally pulled Aya into HQ, where Dr. Cable was waiting. Shay had called her to meet them.

((does any1 want to be dr cable?))

message 45: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((Can't rp right now.))

Aya looked around, "What....what are you doing? Stop...I don't want this...."

message 46: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((tally can handle it later))
"well belive it we all were" shay said

message 47: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

"i still cant imagine how i was ever so.... plain. boring. it doesnt seem right." said Gwendolynn.

"quiet girl" growled Dr. Cable "welcome to Special Circumstances" were the last words Aya heard before she was whisked away.

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) "well it was and it was horrible" shay said to gwendolynn
"tally-wa do you want us to wait on you" shay said into her ((skin something sorry i cant remember the name of it))

message 49: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aya didn't know what was happening.

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ((we can all be Dr.Cable unless someone wants to be her))
"ill let shay decide what happens to you" Dr.Cable said

« previous 1 3