The Best Roleplays discussion

West Brook Academy > Roleplay WBA

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((this is the Rp for WBA.))

message 2: by Miss (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments Alexis was in her seat before the bell rang for school. "Hope everyone finds their classes alright." She said as she was looking at all of the new faces she hadn't seen before walk about the classroom.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Charley strode into his class. He noticed Alexis and went to sit by her. "Hey" he said with a friendly tone.

message 4: by Miss (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments "Hey look at all the new kids. Dosen't it feel good to know that we can help them find their classes? Oops, sorry I guess I get carried away at trying to help people. How was your summer?" Alexis said to Charley.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky walked into the class, and saw two people talking. She went to go sit behind them. She was new there, not really sure what to do

message 6: by Miss (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments Alexis saw the new girl coming and said to Charley "Look she might need help with something. It is so good to be needed." Then she said to the new girl "May we help you? I am Alexis and this is my friend Charley."

message 7: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky looked at the girl named Alexis, "Thanks, but I think I'm getting this..." she looked around, "but exactly what class is this?" she asked, giggling nervously

message 8: by Miss (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments Alexis giggling too. "This homeroom but we are going to classes next. Our homeroom is for like us saying the pledge and allegiance and hearing the announcements, and more. My first period next is English 10 Honors with Mr. Edwards, but I would gladly help you with finding your class as well.

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky nodded, "Well, I think I can manage. But thanks," she smiled. They had moved so often that Becky had bcome accustomed to having to ajust

message 10: by Miss (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments Alexis sighed. "I guess no one needs my help. Am I that unhelpful?" She asked them both jokingly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll tell you one thing, you sure talk a lot." Charley said smiling.

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky smiled at the two, "oh, right. I'm Becky. Becky Smith,"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's very nice to meet you Becky"

message 14: by Miss (last edited Mar 12, 2010 01:55PM) (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments "Very funny Charley." She said. Nice to meet you Becky." Alexis extending her hand. "Hope we can be great friends."

message 15: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky eyed Alexis's hand, she finally took it and shook it. She smiled and glanced at Charley, she smiled sweetly

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Charley just stared at her beauty.

message 17: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky blushed under his gaze and looked down at her notebook, when she looked back up he was still staring. "Um...so.." she said, not sure how to react

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) Lolita walked into homeroom late. She spied Charley and Alexis. "Hey Charley, hey Alexis," she said, taking a seat near them. "And you are?" she asked the girl she didn't recognize.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Charley looked away from Becky and smiled at Lolita.

((Do you realize that they have the same last name??))

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) ((sorry, i edited my post to fix the last name thing))

"So, what do you think this semester will be like?" Lolita asked. "Totally boring, right?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol okay...and I am changing charley's picture))

"Just what I was thinking" Charley said smiling.

message 22: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky looked at the girl, "I'm Becky Smith, and I'm trying to be oppomistic about school, for now..."

message 23: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 624 comments Mod
"Hi, I'm Asa!" Asa walked up "Hi Lolita, Charley, and Alixis! You must be Becky! Welcome to WBA!" Asa smiled. "I'm on the student council so tell me if you need anything!" She smiled, and dipped her head.

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Courtney "Oh, thanks." Becky said shyly

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Simmer down peppy" Charley playfully rolled his eyes.

message 26: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

Asa giggled, and slapped him on the back playfully. Hard.

message 27: by Miss (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments "Hey everyone long time no see. i just can't wait for classes to start so many people to help and we might have some classes together!" Alexis said to everyone and then looking at the time. "How many minutes do we have until homeroom starts?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bout' five..."

message 29: by Miss (last edited Mar 15, 2010 11:23AM) (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments "Well I am going to talk to the people over in the corner to see if they need some help." Alexis walks away happily to talk to the other people.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Charley shrugged.

message 31: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) "I have English first period," Lolita announced. "What about you guys?"

message 32: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

"I have English second. Thats too bad." Asa said. "Does anybody have Advanced Computer Skills first?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do" Charley replied to Asa. "Too bad I have to spend it with you - veggie hair."

message 34: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky looked at Charley and smiled. "I do too."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perfect." Charley couldn't hide his smile.

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky looked at Charley, her smile sweet and a little flirtaous. Just then the teacher walked in, "Okay, class. I have to take attendance. Please take a seat."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay! Take attendance and I will make sure not to fall out of my seat!" Charley said smiling fakely.

message 38: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky gave a muffled giggle, her hand covering her mouth

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher eyed Charley. "Meet me after class Mr. Marks"

Charley shrugged and sat back into a relaxed position.

message 40: by Courtney (new)

Courtney The bell rang and Becky got up. She gathered her books in her delicate arms and hovered in the doorway, waiting for Charley

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher talked to Charley briefly and then let him go without a detention slip. Charley walked up to Becky. "Thanks for waiting"

message 42: by Miss (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 70 comments Alexis was out in the hall by her new locker looking at Charley and Becky from afar. "Well I see that the new girl is already making a shot at him. Wonder how the other girls in class will react with this." She closed her locker and headed to her class which was passing the two and going up the stairs.

message 43: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky nodded and smiled, "Well...I didn't want to leave you here with the teacher, you know, just in case you needed back up."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Charley chuckled softly and walked on.

message 45: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky looked at him, "So..will you help me to my next class? I not exactly sure where I'm going," she admitted with a shrug

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, follow me"

message 47: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Becky smiled, "Anywhere," she said, then blushed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay, in my school, second period it homeroom. I am so confused! Are they going to first period now?? or is it third period?))

message 49: by Courtney (new)

Courtney ((Um...wow...I've never heard of HR being second period. No offense but that seems kinda strange, but whatever. You can pick))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's just pretend they are going to first period!))

Charley led her to the classroom.

« previous 1