Camp Half Blood discussion

Information/The Books > The sixth Percy Jackson book in the series!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments Did you know a sixth book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series is coming out. One of my friends has told me it is already out. I am unsure of it. Research this if you are interested. The title is called The Sword of Hades. The author as many should know is Rick Riordan. I hope you benefit from this information. =) =) =)

message 2: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 1672 comments Mod
OMG YAY!

message 3: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) | 2222 comments Mod
no wayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAYBE ANNABETH WILL DIE AND I WILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH PERCY!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The Sword of Hades is just a short storie in the book "The Demigod Files." It has three short stroies, and some interviews and stuff. Nothing majore. And no, Annabeth doesn't die. :(

message 6: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Oh.....

message 7: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments Thanks for the downer Jayne's the Name. Sorry for the disappointment. I told you I was unsure. Oh well. You can still enjoy this story that involves all your favorite characters. Love you mythology lovers.

message 8: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

YA!

message 9: by syd ♡ (new)

syd ♡ yeah, the 6th one is about a new generation of half-bloods

message 10: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

YESSS!!
NEW BOY TO CRUSH ON!

message 11: by syd ♡ (new)

syd ♡ BOYS!!! many of them!!!

message 12: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

YES!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't mean to be a downer...It's not my fault I tell the truth!!!!!!!!! And he's making a new camp-half blood series where Percy and Annabeth are minor characters... But it won't be a part of the Percy Jackson series. He's also writing a series about Egyptian mythology. (Oh and btw becky, your the one that got their hopes up.) But the demigod files is still an awesome book. It is meant to be between the Titan's curse and Battle of the Labrinth.

message 14: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Lol..Percy..MINOR!!!*laughins insanely*

message 15: by syd ♡ (new)

syd ♡ they'll be like average campers (well in percy's case= SUPER SEXY AMAZING camper)

message 16: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Noooo you got percy all wrong...SUPER MEGA FOXY HOT!!!!!!+ AMAZING

message 17: by syd ♡ (new)

syd ♡ sorry, he's just so overwhelmingly fabulous that i can't even begin to list his many hotnesses!

message 18: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

:D Lol yeah

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No...Percy is smexy! Why don't we all team up and kill Annabeth?????

message 20: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments ☮ ♥ :] Sydney ☮ ♥ :] wrote: "yeah, the 6th one is about a new generation of half-bloods"

don't give it away please. Keep the suspense going and don't share what you know. keep people guessing

message 21: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments Jayne's the Name wrote: "I didn't mean to be a downer...It's not my fault I tell the truth!!!!!!!!! And he's making a new camp-half blood series where Percy and Annabeth are minor characters... But it won't be a part of th..."

sorry. Please don't be mean. everyone is here to have a positive experience. please encourage that and don't discourage. Also, could you give us the name of the new series rick riordan is writing. that would be helpful to me and everyone else. thank you.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 08, 2010 06:31PM) (new)

The Egypitian series is called The Kane Chronicles. It comes out in May. Other than that, I don't know anything else. I'm sorry if I came ff as mean. From the way it was worded, it sounded like YOU were the one being mean. Sorry for these little misunderstandings, I will be more careful in the future. :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

There is a new series, but it's not about the Percy Jackson series, I don't thnk:)

And The Sword of Hades is a short story with Percy and the gang in it, not an actual addition.

Thanks for trying not to argue or anything guys:) it's kind of hard to interpret the way things are put over internet, huh? Lol:)

message 24: by Becky :) (last edited Mar 10, 2010 01:54PM) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments Lyndsey Jayne wrote: "The Egypitian series is called The Kane Chronicles. It comes out in May. Other than that, I don't know anything else. I'm sorry if I came ff as mean. From the way it was worded, it sounded like YOU..."

i will be more careful next time too. its hard to tell the tone of things when its online and not actualy said. thankyou for the info about the new series.

message 25: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments another series is coming out called the 39 clues. there are ten books in it all written by a different author. the first one is written by rick riordan. i'm sure it won't disappoint. love you guys and check out the new discussion about the percy jackson movie.

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Holloway The 39 clues is a boring series so far. I read the 1st, 2, and 3rd books.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugghh I was gonna read it now I dont wanna

message 28: by Becky :) (last edited Apr 24, 2010 08:33AM) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments you can still read it, your opinion might be different from kassandra's. I'm gonna read it, i went to www.the39clues.com and they had a pretty cool website. it sounds interesting so im gonna. rick riordan writes the first one in the series too.

message 29: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments i've been researching the 39 clues series and have played the games on the website. i am now really excited to begin reading the series. i am now re reading the percy jackson series because i loved it that much. this is the second time im reading the series because i love mythology and it was an amazing series. my favorite ever.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

My best friend has read all 5, and is gonna get the 6th soon. She says they're pretty good but they look weird.

message 31: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments really, o well.. sometimes weird is a good thing and makes the writing better. be sure to tell me what u think about them when u read them.

message 32: by Tad (new)

Tad wells (supermonkey) | 1 comments no i think there done making them cuz ive read all of them im reading splinter cell

message 33: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments wat do u mean they r done making them? that doesnt make sense wat u said.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, there is a sixth one?! Awesome!!!!! I've read them like three times!!!

message 35: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments its just a short story, don't get too excited but it would be very enjoyable no matter what. anyway what do u mean they're gonna stop making them?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

If you go to Rick Riordan's website, he said that The Last Olympian is the last book in the series. Sadly

message 37: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments i know. its so unfortunate.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me about it.

message 39: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments i would but theres way too much to say. ughhhh i wish the pjo series never ended but i guess some things must come to a stop.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I think he should make a knew series all about Clarisse or Percy and Annabeth's kids.

message 41: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Poseidon's Huntress #1 wrote: "☮ ♥ :] Sydney ☮ ♥ :] wrote: "yeah, the 6th one is about a new generation of half-bloods"

don't give it away please. Keep the suspense going and don't share what you know. keep people guessing"

Well, it's hard to SAY much, since the next Camp Half Blood series is not out yet. So, here's the title, and not much else (provided by R.R.) http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2010/...

message 42: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments thanks.

message 43: by Dru (new)

Dru Spiller | 1 comments Is it just me or is waiting for books in a series a painful, and very emotional wait....

message 44: by Sofia (new)

Sofia I hate waiting for books. I am with you. But sometimes I read other books, momentarily forget about the ones I'm waiting for, and when it's finally about to come out I'm super excited.

message 45: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (XOcountrystarXO) | 128 comments yeah me too, although i wish i just knew all my fave authors so i could just read what they've written and then just get the manuscript early. the wait is excruciating.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Until the new CHB series is out, why not read the Red Pyramid?

message 47: by Sofia (new)

Sofia I've already read it.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I'm currently reading it.

message 49: by Andrew (new)

Andrew do any of you acually believe the greek gods exisits

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, Its called Greek mythogly for a reason but at one point the greeks did belive in the greek gods but then they were invaded my the roman empire which made them christian.

« previous 1 3