« previous 1

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy A girl eats worms after she's dared to

3) Seniors cannot go on the playground

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy A group of boys threatens a teacher

5) All students are to be neatly presented

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Three trucks carrying five different tame animals from the wild each crash into the school and now roam around the school following students that they like

7)There is to be NO fighting

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy The same kids who did the graffiti write 42 all over the answer sheets

17) Um... you are not allowed to say 'um', 'ah' or make any musical banging noises whilst you or someone else is talking

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy In a question it says list two current or previous US states. Everybody wrote down 42 and Canada

19) New Zealand is not part of the country Australia, it's only part of the continent Australia

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi Betsy Ross comes out of nowhere and knits a flag with 51 stars, one is Canada.

19) There will be no alcohol in the schools.

message 7: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy A teacher types 43 (gasp) questions for a test

22) No laughing

message 8: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! (last edited Mar 06, 2010 01:52PM) (new)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi A kid burst out laughing after a teacher says, "bosom."

23) Broccoli was never meant to be eaten.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi A really mean teacher smiles when she sees a 43% on a math test.

25)Only legal stuff is allowed.

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Two students sneak into the bathroom halfway between class

27) School is a smoke-free area

message 11: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy A girl is talking to her friend, writing and reading a book all at the same time

29) Saying that you left your homework at home is NOT an excuse

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi Someone ACTUALLY left his homework at home, and claimed that.

30) Dogs can't eat your homework.

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Dogs are let loose on the school and everybody feeds them their homework apart from one student hwo says that his budgie ate his homework

31) Unnecessary acessories are not permitted

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi Someone brings a peanut butter and banana sandwich, which is quickly exterminated.

34) All rules must be broken. ((HAHA GOT YOU THERE!))

message 15: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) What's leet?

message 16: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Two girls sneak their lunch, with meat, into the cafeteria.

40: No illicit activities.

message 17: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1466 comments Mod
i would join in but i have zero idea of how this game works.

message 18: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

One student sneaks in chicken noodle soup.

42: Cats are not allowed at school. XD

message 19: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

I make the follwing comment about the rule: "That is a dumb rule!"

45: No talking is allowed on campus. (And they mean NO talking here.)

message 20: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) The biology teacher forgets what to do and the students get recess. The teacher gets arrested for not teaching the meaning of life.

50! Monty Python is not allowed to be sung, neither is The song that never ends.

message 21: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, (last edited Apr 11, 2010 07:23AM) (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments one comes to school and breaks the rules by um... breaking the rules

57: there are only rules so that you are safe.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments ((sorry i will edit it))

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments a student underage drinks and gets arrested

59: no birds allowed in school

message 24: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Seph brings Bleu Cheese to school. Seph is told to go home and bring cheddar.

61: No toys except basketballs allowed on school premises.

message 25: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

A seventh grader cried because a bully stole her lunch money.

63: Lunch is between noon and one ONLY.

message 26: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Students eat until 10 and get arrested.

65: No one is allowed to leave after me. Bye.

message 27: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

I leave withing five minutes of the hour.

67: No one leaves before me.

message 28: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Someone says a TPBM.

69: No talking allowed ever and everyone must play tennis.

message 29: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

lol

Some bully takes all the little kids' lunch money.

71: School is every day of the year. No summer breaks.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments a girl skips school the intire summer and gets susspended

72:no pizza for lunch

message 31: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

A student brings a yummy pepperoni pizza and eats it in the teacher's lounge.

73: No sleeping in class. Or anywhere in the school, for that matter.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments she falls asleep in reading

74: nothing other than books in mid. school lockers

message 33: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Some kid brings his cat to school and stuffs the poor thing in his locker.

75: No rats allowed in school.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments a boy sneeks a rat in he teachers drower
76: no high heels

message 35: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

One girl wears high heels to gym class.

77: No shoes allowed on the grass and no playing in the sprinklers, either.

message 36: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) A little girl brought her new rat to school, not realizing that it is illegal, and gets arrested.

76: No reading, writing or anything other than math iis permitted to be taught at the Learning Institute for the Very Enlightened. (L.I.V.E. Who's read The Mysterious Benedict Society series?)

message 37: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Somebody teaches *gasp* a PLAY.

78: No one is allowed to learn.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments (um... ackward) someone leaerns multiplacation

79:no socks allowed

message 39: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Plays rule!!!! I'm in one called Freddie the Pigeon I'm a little old lady called.....Miss CLEAVER!! MUAH HA HA HA!

One 5 yr old student learns how to *gasp* do algebra.

79) No one may stay in the same seat throughout the entire reading class without being suspended.

message 40: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((BRB))

message 41: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oops.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 213 comments someone wears shorts in the fal

81: no fish

message 43: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Someone brings a cat to school. The student brought fish for the cats lunch. The cat gets caught eating and the student gets suspended.

82) No skateboarding in the lounge(s).

message 44: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

O.o Some kid brings drugs to school and is expelled for life. XD

84: If there is a storm, you must hide under a desk. No going outside and catching those tenis-ball-size hailstones, please. (Why? Because it would make our liability insurance go up. In short, students are a liability to us. XD sorry, i needed some sarcasm....)

message 45: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Two students save another's life, and demand debt. Both get chucked.

86) No student can bring lunch to school. ((Why? Because it would mean the school wouldn't need as much money if a lot of people brought lunch, so they wouldn't GET as much money. They like moneyz, hehehehehe))

message 46: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) A student was born 1987, February 25. ((87/2/25.))She was excited when it was her B-day and got chucked.

88 Everyone must memorize 8 at the least decimal points of pi. ((14159265! Memorized!))

message 47: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

One student only knows the first 3.

89 No math allowed.

message 48: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) One of the kids got hurt, and a teacher came in to help.

91: No one is to speak anything other than igpay-atinlay.(Pig-Latin)

message 49: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Someone did that so they got the chuck.

93: No one is permitted to have ANY work at all. RECESS ALL DAY.

message 50: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((selena, i tried to add you as a friend but idk your last name....))

« previous 1