Rowan of Rin (Rowan of Rin, #1) Rowan of Rin discussion

Rowan of Rin

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel G I am actually on page 121 but I dont know how to change it. Rowan and Strong John are the last of the 7 brave hearts on the journey. They felt they were climbing the mountain for days but then they reached a cave. Strong John was pale all over his face and hands because there was a blizzard coming through the cave opening so Rowan packed snow like a wall in front of the opening and popped one hole to let air in. I think of Strong John as that he never gives up and he really cares about others, especially Rowan. I predict that Rowan will be the last person to make the journey and save the town of Rin.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i just finished a poster on this book.
it took forever!

Pink i love this book

message 4: by J-a (new) - rated it 5 stars

J-a Daniel G wrote: "I am actually on page 121 but I dont know how to change it. Rowan and Strong John are the last of the 7 brave hearts on the journey. They felt they were climbing the mountain for days but then they..."

You are so right about this being a page turner. The angst involved at this stage can be overwhelming. Enjoy it and savour the poetic work of Emily Rodda.

Ellen A terrific book! Is the whole series this good?

Gabby I read this book ages ago. I loved the series, but do NOT understand the last one a bit! The second one is the best!
-Oh! If you like this, be sure to read Deltora Quest and THE THREE DOORS SERIES!!!!