Horror Aficionados discussion

Short Stories > My short story is written

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Larry (new)

Larry (hal9000i) Cant believe it, I just wrote it up and it just flowed, such a great feeling! Now where to upload it so i can share on here!

message 2: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Looking forward to it.

message 3: by Larry (new)

Larry (hal9000i) Where do you guys upload them to for sharing? Its in wps and txt format.

message 4: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments You're asking the wrong person. Sorry.

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul | 123 comments Upload it to the 'My Writng bit on your profile. Click on Explore --> writing --> my writing, then upload it. Copy the link from the address bar and post here.

Quick, we're all waiting to read it :)

message 6: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Duh. Why didn't I think of that? I've never used it but I know it's there.

Yes. Can't wait.

message 7: by Larry (new)

Larry (hal9000i) Paul wrote: "Upload it to the 'My Writng bit on your profile. Click on Explore --> writing --> my writing, then upload it. Copy the link from the address bar and post here.

Quick, we're all waiting to read it :)"

You mean cut and paste, as there's no upload button?

message 8: by Paul (new)

Paul | 123 comments Yes, copy the story from Word to a .txt file, copy and paste from that. You'll have to go through it to introduce breaks and other formatting, necause all the original format gets lost in the copying process.

message 9: by Larry (new)

Larry (hal9000i) Its up guys! See I Don't Have a Wooden Heart :)

message 10: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Those darn cell phones never get a signal when you REALLY need one. Helen must have had a shitload to drink.

So the tree swallowed Kevin and turned him into...what?

message 11: by Larry (new)

Larry (hal9000i) It didn't turn him into anything, it just swallwed him, absorbed him,as revenge for carving his name into it years ago.

message 12: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Oh, I get it. My bad. That is one cold dish of revenge the tree served up.

I prefer the Giving Tree...so much more kind than this one.