Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

44 views
Archive > Teresa Medeiros

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Mar 04, 2010 08:49PM) (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Loved
Once an Angel by Teresa Medeiros

and now I am reading Lady of Conquest by Teresa Medeiros

But I'm finding it real hard to follow.


Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I read her After Midnight (Cabot, #1) by Teresa Medeiros and I loved it.


Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) ☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "I read her After Midnight (Cabot, #1) by Teresa Medeiros and I loved it."

I thought that was great too! I love Medeiros


Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Heather wrote: "☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "I read her After Midnight (Cabot, #1) by Teresa Medeiros and I loved it."

I thought that was great too! I love Medeiros"


I have to get the next book soon.


message 6: by willaful (new)

willaful Lady of Conquest is more bodice-rippery than most of her books, though Shadows and Lace also has its moments. I also really liked After Midnight, the sequel not so much.


message 7: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Ya I didn't dig Lady Of Conquest, not as much as her other HR's. I haven't read any of her Paranormals. Might have to do that.


Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) What one was Lady of Conquest....ringing a bell of one I didn't enjoy.


message 9: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
A medievel story... can't really remember, I wasn't overly impressed.


Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I'm reading her book Some like it Wicked and I am liking it so far.


message 11: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
I really liked that book aswell...


message 12: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (_tonya_) I just started Some Like It Wicked. I'm only on page 3. This is my first book by her. I hope it's good!


message 13: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
I really enjoyed that book, Tonya. It was the first Medeiros read for me.


message 14: by Melissa (last edited Jul 18, 2010 08:20PM) (new)

Melissa | 1 comments I have read Charming the Prince (Fairy Tales, #1) by Teresa Medeiros which was a fun, quick read for me. I just found The Bride and the Beast (Fairy Tales, #2) by Teresa Medeiros at goodwill this weekend, which I'm excited about, since I could not find this one at the library.


Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Melissa, I have both of those books. I quite liked Charming the Prince, but I have to say that I didn't really like The Bride and The Beast very much. Might have just been my frame of mind at the time of reading it though.

Question for the Medeiros fans out there...I had a book by her that was about a guy who wanted an ugly wife, so he married this gal and it turned out that she disguised herself as ugly because she was really beautiful and was tired of guys fawning all over her all the time.
She ends up getting kidnapped at the end and held hostage in a tower and her hubby has to save her.
Does anyone know the name of this one? I have lost it and want to buy it again because I enjoyed it.


message 16: by Tonya (last edited Jul 19, 2010 08:59AM) (new)

Tonya (_tonya_) Heather wrote: Question for the Medeiros fans out there...I had a book by her that was about a guy who wanted an ugly wife, so he married this gal and it turned out that she disguised herself as ugly because she was really beautiful and was tired of guys fawning all over her all the time. She ends up getting kidnapped at the end and held hostage in a tower and her hubby has to save her. Does anyone know the name of this one? I have lost it and want to buy it again because I enjoyed it. "

Is it Fairest of Them All?
Fairest of Them All by Teresa Medeiros


Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Yes Tonya!! That's it!! Thanks so much!!


message 18: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (_tonya_) Your welcome! :)


message 19: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
I wanna read her new Highlander series... SO BAD... I haven't been able to grab it though The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros


message 20: by Kay (new)

Kay (calikay) | 1216 comments Shell wrote: "I wanna read her new Highlander series... SO BAD... I haven't been able to grab it thoughThe Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros"

I just bought this book and probably will start it sometime this week. Has anyone read it yet?


message 21: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
No.. but I wanna. I love Mederois.


message 22: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannyd) | 8 comments Heather wrote: "Melissa, I have both of those books. I quite liked Charming the Prince, but I have to say that I didn't really like The Bride and The Beast very much. Might have just been my frame of mind at the..."

Was the ghost of his dead younger brother at the tower? Sounds crazy, but I read something like that once. (couldn't tell you the title though)


Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) It was the one where the village sent the girl up to the crumbling castle as a sacrifice to the ghost... it was the lord who was the ghost. His family was killed and everyone thought he was killed too, but he really escaped. Lame.


back to top