Roleplay Forever discussion

Ice Skating > Charries

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This ice rink is located in Seattle, just cause. Don't ask me why, it's just random. Anyway, your charries can be figure skaters, hockey players, or just rec. skaters. I'm not requiring you to tell the level, but it'd be nice to see where they stand.

Name: first and last please
Personality:
Type of skating: this is where you can say the level, if you want to
Appearance:
Other: anything else we should know about this charrie

message 2: by Catie (new)

Catie Name: Rachel Jones
Personality: Loud, stubborn, very har working
Type of skating: Figure Skating IDK what level... Really good
Appearance: Black hair to sholders. Slighly gray eyes. Tall. Thin
Other:

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 08, 2010 05:00PM) (new)

Name: Mollie Richards
Personality: kind of a brat, but a really hard worker, can be stuck up and snobby but not constantly, tries to impress people so sometimes it gets in the way of her friendships
Type of skating: competitive figure skating, really good
Appearance: http://allcntm.files.wordpress.com/20... (imagine her eyebrows a lighter brown) usually has hair in ponytail with a poof
Other: she may be a brat, but her family is pretty poor, so she doesn't often get new things, like skates, unless she earns the money herself. She keeps quiet about her family and no one really knows the whole story

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2010 04:09PM) (new)

Name: Nate Evans
Personality: Fun. Smart. Loud.
Type of skating: Hes really good. His Coahuila thinks he might have a chance at the next Winter Olympics
Appearance: going to find a pic
Other: He goes to public school. His friends always make fun of him for skating and call it gay. But he doesn't care because he loves it. His older sister used to skate too. But she died in a car accident picking Nate up from his practice.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rylie Lorente
Personality: serious, dedicated, hard working, great instructor, keeps to herself mostly
Type of skating: Figure, preluminary
Appearance: http://www.hairstylecity.com/ProductD...
Other: has qualified for the olympics once but broke her ankle during training, now she's at it again. She's in the highest level at her rink, "the best" you could say

Don't call me self centered because of her! And don't even dare try and challenge me >.< or you'll face the consequences.

hypocrite clams... Name: Tori Grey
Personality: TBA
Appearance:

Type of Skating: Pair figure skating.
Other: Does pair skating in the Olympics. Won gold, but her partner was killed in a hit and run shortly after. Is trying to find a new partner for the next Olympic games.