JanG | 165 comments I've been in a serious reading slump:

January:
1. Fatally Flaky by Diane Mott Davidson
2. Burn by Linda Howard
3. Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett

February:
1. The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid, A Memoir by Bill Bryson
2. Might As Well Laugh About it Now by Marie Osmond

But at least I've got 2 so far for March. Arrgghh.

message 2: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Hang in there, Gigi!

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14286 comments Jan:
Sorry to hear of your reading slump! As long as you enjoy the ones you read all will be well; think quality over quantity!
I have been thinking about getting another Lorna Barrett book, how did you like #3, Bookplate Special?

JanG wrote: "I've been in a serious reading slump
"

message 4: by JanG (new)

JanG | 165 comments Ann wrote: "Jan:
Sorry to hear of your reading slump! As long as you enjoy the ones you read all will be well; think quality over quantity!
I have been thinking about getting another Lorna Barrett book, how d..."

Ann,
I enjoyed it very much. All three in the series have been fun to read. I hope she keeps writing this series.

message 5: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments Looks like you still read some good books! How was the Marie Osmond book?

message 6: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2961 comments Didn't know about the Marie Osmond book. I thought the Tom Jones book was supposed to be something different, but it's not unusual.

message 7: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3598 comments Susie in KS wrote: "Looks like you still read some good books! How was the Marie Osmond book?"

Not Jan, but I read the Marie Osmond book last year and was disappointed with it. Nothing I didn't know before.

message 8: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments Barry wrote: "Didn't know about the Marie Osmond book. I thought the Tom Jones book was supposed to be something different, but it's not unusual."

Silly Barry ;)

message 9: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments Melodie wrote: "Susie in KS wrote: "Looks like you still read some good books! How was the Marie Osmond book?"

Not Jan, but I read the Marie Osmond book last year and was disappointed with it. Nothing I didn't..."

Thanks Melodie! I have a hard time deciding if she's really sweet or kind of phony...

message 10: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3598 comments Susie in KS wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Susie in KS wrote: "Looks like you still read some good books! How was the Marie Osmond book?"

Not Jan, but I read the Marie Osmond book last year and was disappointed with it. ..."

To be honest, I tend toward the kind of phony side. My husband really thinks she's hot. We were out in Vegas once and she was doing a promo for her dolls at a shop at Bellagio. I have a picture of him with her. She has her arms around him and has the biggest grin on his face!

message 11: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments Melodie wrote: "Susie in KS wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Susie in KS wrote: "Looks like you still read some good books! How was the Marie Osmond book?"

Not Jan, but I read the Marie Osmond book last year and was di..."

Guess I'd better not ask your hubby for his opinion ;)
Now...I wouldn't mind a picture with Donny!

message 12: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Barry wrote: "Didn't know about the Marie Osmond book. I thought the Tom Jones book was supposed to be something different, but it's not unusual."

Barry that is SO bad.