RANDOM!! discussion

wat is your most random moment?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont really have a most random moment! well.....no..yeah i dont relly have a most ramom moment..that i can think of..but i might have random sisging moments has more and more people wright things!

message 2: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 1 comments the most random moment I had is when ICarly was on & I started random dancing! hehe!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

haha!

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha My most random moment was when I was taking a test in school and I saw the letters AD and I just started cracking up

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

....ooohhh i get it now! took me a little bit to figure out!

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 8: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabs6597) | 111 comments mine is when i was taking a state exam and i started singing my ABCs

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Lol that's funny!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 11: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabs6597) | 111 comments yea but my teacher didnt think so!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

well thast your teacher and there are some teachers you can get them to "lol" its pretty funny if you can do it!

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabs6597) | 111 comments i have a teacher like that .....she also is always talking bout rape!

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Weird, I have the worst teacher in the world aka mr. Balsley and he has the worst name!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i had a teacher named mr. rodgers...and like you know how there is a mr. rodges in every naborhood..and he is like a rapest...yeah everyone thinks he is and still does! i dont even have his class any more too! XD

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Wow!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

lol! right?!

message 18: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabs6597) | 111 comments dats defiently random