Harry Potter RP discussion

Outdoor RP > Hagrid's Hut

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
((Title says it all))

message 2: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Hagrid sat down in his hut.

message 3: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
A few minutes later, The door burst open. A girl ran in, turned around, and slammed the door shut. Her eyes were red with tears. "Hello, sir, My name is Venisa. Can you please help me?"She started crying again, and sat down on the chair nearest the fire.

message 4: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
Alexander walks in and Says, "Hello, Hagrid. Has tina been here?"

message 5: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina followed behind, "I'm right here silly!" She blushed.

message 6: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 17, 2010 06:19PM) (new)

"Oops! Sorry, Tina! Didn't see you there..." Alexander Sees Venisa in the corner. "Who IS that girl? She's not acting very tough at all!"

message 7: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina looked at her and rolled her eyes.

message 8: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"Oh, That's Venisa? Yeah, my friend shoved me out of the way so she could sit next to him. I don't even like her so much." Alexander put his head in his hands.

message 9: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina's face brightened. "Lame girl!" She said to herself. "Some guys are soo immature, you are one of the few who aren't!" She smiled.

message 10: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Alexander turned very, very red. he took his hands down from his head and looked at Tina.

message 11: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina wanted to laugh at his red face but she didn't ((There should be a st.patricks day dance!))

message 12: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Alexander looked down at the the ground and shuddered. ((Good Idea, actually!))

message 13: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Made it.. I completely forgot it was st.patricks day so I had to make green stuff to wear!))

message 14: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina put her hand on his shoulder, "You okay?" ((What house is he in?))

message 15: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((LOL i forgot it was too, but luckily my... you tell them, Annabeth...))

message 16: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((nice!))

message 17: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Jen wrote: Tina put her hand on his shoulder, "You okay?" ((What house is he in?))

((Ravenclaw)) "No, I'm too... uncomfortable." Alexander almost started to cry.

message 18: by Jen , Hey! (last edited Mar 17, 2010 06:36PM) (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina smiled. "Are you serious? Guys aren't supposed to cry!!!" She took her hand off his shoulder.

message 19: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((...Which one do I pay attention to?))
Alexander looked up, eyes red. "how come not?"he asked.

message 20: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"They 'ought to be strong! Don't you know that?" Tina said.

message 21: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"In Russia (sniff) if you can carry a rifle, or lft a car, you're strong. they Don't teach Emotional strength"
Alexander puts his head in his hands again.

message 22: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((OOoooo Russian! what about his accent??))

"You are from Russia!?" She said surprised.

message 23: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((I dunno. his dad is american, just Alexander was born in Russia))

"Is there something wrong with that?"Alexander looks up again.

message 24: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"No It's amazing!" Tina liked him even more. She was blushing again.

message 25: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
Ari Deathmeister wrote: "((LOL i forgot it was too, but luckily my... you tell them, Annabeth...))"

((HE'S WEARING GREEN UNDERPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 26: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((OMG!!!!!!))

message 27: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((What the hell, Annabeth?

message 28: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

NOT TRUE! NOT TRUE!

message 29: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((SO TRUE! SO TRUE!))

message 30: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 17, 2010 06:56PM) (new)

((So not! So Not! Ok, let's get back to RPing.))

message 31: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((lol! ROLEPLAY!))

message 32: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((*LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH*))

message 33: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((TRUE TRUE TRUE!!!!!!! YOU KNOW IT IS!!!!!!!! TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 34: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 17, 2010 09:43PM) (new)

((OK!))

Alexander, "really? I thought all people hated that about me..."

message 35: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Wow! Well I don't! Where is Hagrid? It's so boring here Let's go I want to tell you something special"

message 36: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"Ok..." Alexander got up.

message 37: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina smiled ((Hogwarts halls!))

message 38: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 17, 2010 07:00PM) (new)

Alexander followed Tina out. ((OK))

message 39: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((... where is that? What floor?))

message 40: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Harry potter RP section))

message 41: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((OK.))

message 42: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Ginny came in and waited for Harry.

message 43: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry came in after her.

message 44: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Doesn't look like Ron's in here..." she said, looking around. "Hi Hagrid! Have you seen Ron anywhere?"

message 45: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry stiffened.

message 46: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"What's wrong?" She asked Harry. She had seen, out of the corner of her eye, Harry stiffen.

message 47: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Oh nothing!" Harry said. He was embarrassed. He was about to blush but he had to hide it.

message 48: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Harry..." she looked into his eyes.

message 49: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Harry turned his head away. His face turned completely red.

message 50: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Why did you stiffen?"

« previous 1