The Quest for Fire: a Warriors RP discussion

Other > I Can't Do This

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam Okay, I'm behind A LOT in the roleplay. I'm not on enough to be active her so you guys can divide my characters up between yourselves. Gosh.... I can't even remember who they are! I know there's Sparrwstar in LeafClan, Cloudwhisker in FireClan, and poor Ashfrost in CloudClan. Hey I do remember them! Anyway, I'll stay until Saturday if you guys have any objections, but if no reasonable arguments about why I should stay appear, then I'm out. That is, if you still want me here. I'm sorry but I can't keep up. I'll try harder if you really, REALLY want me to. I love this group, but I'm dragging it down....

~Sam

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 1 comments Eh, I didn't even join the rps. They move so fast..... Don't leaveee!!!

message 3: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 1062 comments Mod
Sam, perhaps since you haven't rped Ashfrost and Cloudwhisker mush, you could drop them. It would be SO much easier if you only had Leafclan to keep up with.

message 4: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 1918 comments Oh, that's sad. I wish you didn't have to leave.

message 5: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 275 comments Aw, Sam, stay! i'm not on this group much either. check on it every so often to see if i'm needed. you can be like me!! STAY! *GRABS ANKLE*

message 6: by Dapplenose (new)

if you only want to check and see if you're needed, why'd you want leader?

message 7: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 275 comments because i do. and fireclan has also been rather inactive lately. i'm gonna try to rp more here. :3 and i g2g, cya tomorrow!

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 885 comments We do love to have you here, Sam! Don't go! You always have such well thought-out posts, and awesome character emotions...

message 9: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 1918 comments Yeah. Maybe you could do what Dapplenose said! You could just keep Sparrowstar, and we'll update you and stuff.

message 10: by Sam (new)

Sam Dapplenose wrote: "Sam, perhaps since you haven't rped Ashfrost and Cloudwhisker mush, you could drop them. It would be SO much easier if you only had Leafclan to keep up with."

Actually I did roleplay vain Cloudwhisker and poor, sob story, cold, heartless Ashfrost.... I don't want to give up on them.... They have so much potential!

~♥Alyssa♥~ wrote: "Yeah. Maybe you could do what Dapplenose said! You could just keep Sparrowstar, and we'll update you and stuff."

Okay, that'll work. I guess.

Jessica (is very busy and won't be on much) wrote: "We do love to have you here, Sam! Don't go! You always have such well thought-out posts, and awesome character emotions..."

Really? Thanks!

*sob* You do love me!

message 11: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 1918 comments Lol, of course we do! Your charries are awesome, I agree with Jessica.

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam Aww.... Thank you! I g2g to bed, 'night!

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 885 comments Haha! Yeah, we do. :) Bye!

message 14: by Dapplenose (new)

yeah, we love your posts! and we'd be happy to keep you updated on Leafclan and you wouldn't have to keep up with the other clans.

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame I'm thinking the same thing, Sam. The roleplays just go to fast and I'm getting way too much homework to even keep up now. And things are...complicated with my characters. (well, just the ones in LeafClan) I'm probably not going to leave the group, but I'm not really going to roleplay Otterpaw or Willowpaw or Hollypaw or any of the others anymore I don't think...unless someone wants me to. But otherwise, as Sam put it, I'm out, too.

message 16: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 1918 comments Aw, I wish you guys wouldn't leave.

message 17: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 275 comments Same with me...I'm really caught up in more than one RP, especially Warrior Lovers, and here, I don't want to interrupt anyone else's plot and no one comes up to me here and rps with me anyway when i post, that's why i check if i'm needed every so often. i'm gonna try and jump in again, but no guarantees...

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame Yeah, I check once in awhile, but since I'm not needed, eh

message 19: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 275 comments lol, since i made flickerkit i'm doing better. XD

message 20: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 1918 comments Yay! Flickerkit makes me smile. :)

message 21: by Dapplenose (new)

he's so cute and sweet. he makes me smile too :)

message 22: by Dapplenose (new)

I'm going to try to step it up with Dawnpaw and Duskpaw. I don't think i'm ever going to do much with Cedartail. I just made him out of nescessity.

message 23: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 1918 comments Yeah...

message 24: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 275 comments aw. now i don't want flickerkit to ever grow up. i want to be all cheery and make all you people smile more. XD

message 25: by Dapplenose (new)

Sam actually left! How dare she!!!

message 26: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 141 comments lol FUN!!! -grabs pitchfork and torch- let's go ;D

message 27: by Dapplenose (new)

Get her!!!

message 28: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 141 comments -tackles Sam and drags her back to judgment-

message 29: by Dapplenose (last edited Dec 24, 2010 11:39AM) (new)

*stands whereever the judge is suposed to be* *bangs gavel*

Sam, you are hereby... *gets on knees* PLEASE come back! PLEASE!

message 30: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 141 comments *gasps and watches the judge beg. looks at everyone then does the same*