Rules Rules discussion

Rules

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Barbara Has anyone read this yet? Laugh out loud funny but poignant and another great addition to books about siblings with disabilities. Good companion read to Al Capone Does My Shirts.

message 2: by Karen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karen Gibson Liked how at the end she was going to tell her mom that sometimes it is OK to borrow words.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i think it is a good book

message 4: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat This book is rlly good, Cathrine is a realistic charecter who worrys what other people think. I feels all teens should be required to read this books and others of its kind.

Lilcholo i liked this book. i read it in 6th grade

message 6: by Deidre (new) - added it

Deidre my friend read it it sounds very very very good!!

Emma i love this book it is soooooooooo goodd

Emma it is sad at the end tho

MizziQ SO GOOD! It got boring at times but overall really good!

Samantha i love it!!!

message 11: by Mia (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mia Our class read it last year, and I really liked it.

Musiclover It was amazing in my opinion, I hope you recommend it to others!!

Stephanie I also really liked this book. It seemed like I could relate to the main character well. My little brother has a disease too (although not mental), which gives him a lot of my parents' atention and energy (not to mention he's the youngest of 7), so it seems like he's spoiled rotten 'cause he barely ever gets diciplined. So I could definitely relate to the main character in that area. And I liked how it was part humor and also part "emotional."
Good book!

Laura TikiPaws12 wrote: "SO GOOD! It got boring at times but overall really good!"

Which parts were boring?

MizziQ The writer was trying to get a lot of emotion (Which he/she accomplished well) But when she was going to and from the doctor's it could get a little boring. Overall the whole story was boring actually but there was so much emotion paced into it that it didn't matter. :) I really liked the book it was just a little boring for me.

Mattie I liked the book alot jut like tikipaws12 said a little boring

Rihanna lovely love it !!!!1

Lalala*Saredo* I loved this bbok it made me sad at times but i was a really good book very real!!!!
HOPE YOU READ AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria I love this book it made me laugh and cry because i can relate with my little cousin

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

it is fantastic but why haven't more people read it yet

message 21: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna I really love the relationship between the main character and another rather minor character...adorable love between them!!

I guess you can call me Maria (Marmalade4evs) I agree with what don't-eat-my-books-please said "why haven't more people read it yet." This book is just as good as Wonder or Out of My Mind and it deserves more attention. I could also relate very much to it because its about a girl who has a brother with autism and that is like totally describing me. And we give him a lot of rules to go by, even though he doesn't usually follow them.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Rules (other topics)