Harry Potter discussion

FanFiction & Other Series > Series of unfotunate events

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
here's anothe group...it has nothing to do with HP... but join!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...

message 2: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
C'mmon!I'm really getting desperate!

message 3: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikasood) | 113 comments hey novin! i want to join this group but i have no idea what it's about so could you give me a brief introduction????

message 4: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (last edited May 21, 2008 12:34AM) (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
The group's about another COOL series named "Series of unfotunate events " by L.S (Lemony Snicket).There's also the film (I don't remember the name!) I really enjoyed reading'em : It's about ... wait wait! you can understand every thing here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Series...

P.S : thanks for paying attention ! :)

message 5: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikasood) | 113 comments thanks novin but unfortunately I HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK!!!! if it's good I'll totally read it sooo when I'm over with the books I'll join! I read you're link and it reallyyy looks interesting...

message 6: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
:)

message 7: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikasood) | 113 comments I'm going to start the books as soon a s possible because right now I'm a little wrapped up in reading colin forbes!! Thanks anyway novin....

message 8: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments i absolutely LURVE this series, i finished it a few years ago. what i do hate about it though is that there are so many unanswered questions and that it is so full of mysteries... so confusing! but great story nevertheless!

message 9: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (last edited May 25, 2008 03:26AM) (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
have you read "THE END" too?

I hanen't read it yet but I s'ppose the qustions are answered there.

P.S : would you join then ?

message 10: by Madi (new)

Madi | 4 comments i luv those books!!! they r the best!!! i will totally join that group, i finish them afew months ago and i was totally happy that alot of the questions were left unanswered! it was really cool!

message 11: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments i actually did read the end, but like there are still a ton of unanswered auestions! super annoying! although there is this one really funny passage called "in the dark" at the baginning of one of the chapters. read as soon as possible, novin!

message 12: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
I'll read it as soon as I find it gunjari ! 'cuase I still can't find it here !

message 13: by Galia (new)

Galia | 9 comments i don't like that series, but i know some people who do....

message 14: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) | 51 comments I love that "in the dark" part. I tried to memorize it, but it got too confusing. ;)

message 15: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments in the dard in the park in the dark in the dark la la la....

message 16: by Heidi (new)

Heidi I read the first three, but unlike Harry Potter, these books are truly young adult books. Too much repetition for me.

message 17: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) I've read the first 3 and I thought that they were okay. I didn't like it as much as HP or Percy Jackson though.

message 18: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments I read one ages ago.. I think it was the 9th, but I hadn't read any of the others. Still, it was hilarious! I really like his writing style. Movie's good, too. Love Jim Carrey :D

message 19: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) I haven't seen the movie.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I read this series in.... 1st grade... and I still think it's awesome!