Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Fun & Games > What kind of Demon are you..?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4446 comments Mod
Demon of Pain

You are very cruel and dangerous demon. When you very really – really small, you liked to rip off some hell creatures’ legs and poke other little demons in the eyes. And now you’re mature and you are a nightmare in Hell!!! Your thing is to make others suffer. Even Satan is afraid of you, because you may suddenly stab him

Well I'm not so sure I like that!!

message 3: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) Demon of Fear

People are afraid of demons. It’s your job. You are the one who Satan sends to people so they would know about the creatures from hell. You are the actual representative of Satan on the Earth. You’re like The Face of the Corporation. A Pretty scary face….

message 4: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) Dang Jen yours is downright frightening! LOL

message 5: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Demon of Pain

You are very cruel and dangerous demon. When you very really – really small, you liked to rip off some hell creatures’ legs and poke other little demons in the eyes. And now you’re mature and you are a nightmare in Hell!!! Your thing is to make others suffer. Even Satan is afraid of you, because you may suddenly stab him with a fork from behind.

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Demon of Sorrow

Your thing is to make people sad and depressed. Sometimes you make mortals commit a suicide. You are an old and wise demon, everyone else are trying to avoid you. You are sad and lazy, but nobody knows what you’re really thinking about and by the way, Satan respects you very much

message 7: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Susan (Suz) wrote: "Dang Jen yours is downright frightening! LOL"

I know!! Maybe I should redo the quiz see if I get a diffferent answer? We've got another one in Kimberley too!!

message 8: by Blodeuedd (new)

Blodeuedd Finland Demon of Knowledge

You are not as evil as the other demons are. Your motto is: a pessimist is a well informed optimist, so you are informing people so they wouldn’t be too happy. Other demons don’t really like you because you’re confusing them with your theories, but Satan respects you but fears, because maybe one day you’ll know more than he does?

Haha that is so me :D

message 9: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Blodeuedd, I like yours!! (Sounds more like me than what I got too)

message 10: by Blodeuedd (new)

Blodeuedd Finland Lol, yeah mine is good, you rip things of demons, you are scary ;)

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 346 comments Demon of Knowledge

You are not as evil as the other demons are. Your motto is: a pessimist is a well informed optimist, so you are informing people so they wouldn’t be too happy. Other demons don’t really like you because you’re confusing them with your theories, but Satan respects you but fears, because maybe one day you’ll know more than he does?

message 12: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) Demon of Sorrow

Your thing is to make people sad and depressed. Sometimes you make mortals commit a suicide. You are an old and wise demon, everyone else are trying to avoid you. You are sad and lazy, but nobody knows what you’re really thinking about and by the way, Satan respects you very much

message 13: by Bookworms (new)

Bookworms | 43 comments Demon of Pain

You are very cruel and dangerous demon. When you very really – really small, you liked to rip off some hell creatures’ legs and poke other little demons in the eyes. And now you’re mature and you are a nightmare in Hell!!! Your thing is to make others suffer. Even Satan is afraid of you, because you may suddenly stab him with a fork from behind.

message 14: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rogers | 12 comments Arch Demon!

message 15: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 18 comments Demon of Knowledge

Nice, I like that!

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 89 comments Demon of Sorrow

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Lower Demon

You are the one from many demons from hell. You are not particularly powerful. Your thing is to fulfill the commands from other demons. Demons of your kind are rarely seen alone, they usually travel in groups. Your kind is the one that is going to spill theirs and others blood on the war between Heaven and Hell.

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 55 comments Half-blood Demon

One of your parents was a human and the other – a demon. A human and a demon are struggling inside you. As a human you can feel, worry, suffer and as a demon you are devoted to the old traditions of hell. No one can predict your destiny but everyone know for sure that you are going to do great deeds! A s a demon or as a human.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Arch Demon

You are the lord of the Demons. You command all the lower demons and make everybody do your will. But you like to show off even more like “look how cool I am!” But as a matter of fact, you’ve never tried to actually prove it, because you are too lazy and too cool for that.

Gabrielle Blaque/~Bhlack Benehvolence~ (werewolfgrl1) | 304 comments Elite Demon

You are standing higher than most of the demon, I can even say, that you’re the second in command, after Satan. You command over the huge groups of demons. Your orders are the main operations that are happening on Earth. Your power in hell is endless! Nobody knows exactly how old are you but it’s obvious that you’ve seen a lot and no one can defeat you.

This isn't exactly me, I might have to go back and take it again.

message 21: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandy163rd) | 183 comments Demon of Sorrow

message 22: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Boring (thebookishsnob) | 6 comments Arch Demon

You are the lord of the Demons. You command all the lower demons and make everybody do your will. But you like to show off even more like “look how cool I am!” But as a matter of fact, you’ve never tried to actually prove it, because you are too lazy and too cool for that.

Mwahahaha

message 23: by Xin (new)

Xin Li | 24 comments Am I the only Guardian Demon here?

Guardian Demon

You either decided to become a guardian or you were summoned from “nothingness”, but anyway, you were summoned to the place that you cannot leave now. It’s probably a room with treasures or a cave with a lot magical secrets in it. You exist to guard your place from anyone who dares to enter it. You are cursed to live until the End of The World.

I'd just like to say:

FML. I don't wanna be trapped in some stupid room, guarding some stupid secrets. I'm all about open source, and sharing all knowledge. I'd just as soon spread the wealth around.

message 24: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (BabyBlackRoze) | 300 comments Demon of Pain
Lol..Thats so funny

message 25: by is mee... kissa (last edited Sep 11, 2010 03:57AM) (new)

is mee... kissa | 38 comments i kind of expected the first question to have some leather.. i so would have picked that one... ahaha ad i picked the whip as my weapon.. leather and a whip.. damn.. lol
oh.. plus i let the human think he was escaping... i think i'm trying to crush his hopes... i think i'm sadistic as a demon!

hey XIn!!! i'm a guardian too!!!

Guardian Demon

You either decided to become a guardian or you were summoned from “nothingness”, but anyway, you were summoned to the place that you cannot leave now. It’s probably a room with treasures or a cave with a lot magical secrets in it. You exist to guard your place from anyone who dares to enter it. You are cursed to live until the End of The World.

End of the World.. oh dear...
hey cool.. i have a glowing trident thing, hugungous wings, my hand is glowing, and i have black horns..
dude! i look scary! oh right.. i forgot that i have spikes on the side of my body and arms!!!!

message 26: by ♡Kimi♡ (new)

♡Kimi♡ Haack (sunshinecrazy) | 14 comments Demon of Pain

message 27: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (sheliad841) | 186 comments Guardian Demon

message 28: by Karina (new)

Karina | 24 comments Arch Demon

message 29: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (sheliad841) | 186 comments Elite Demon. I rule, second in command.

message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lmmmml) Demon of Fear

– People are afraid of demons. It’s your job. You are the one who Satan sends to people so they would know about the creatures from hell. You are the actual representative of Satan on the Earth. You’re like The Face of the Corporation. A Pretty scary face….

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan Arch Demon

message 32: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 21 comments Another Arch Demon here. Totally fits. I'm a lazy biatch!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Demon of Pain?? Meh.

message 34: by Angela (last edited Oct 01, 2010 05:39PM) (new)

Angela (angieerickson) | 164 comments I'm an Elite Demon, cool!

Elite Demon: You are standing higher than most of the demon, I can even say, that you’re the second in command, after Satan. You command over the huge groups of demons. Your orders are the main operations that are happening on Earth. Your power in hell is endless! Nobody knows exactly how old are you but it’s obvious that you’ve seen a lot and no one can defeat you.

message 35: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (mossmonster) | 12 comments Demon of Sorrow

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Arch Demon

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) | 679 comments Arch Demon

Crystal ➳ Reading Between the Wines Book Club (readingbetweenthewinesbookclub) Arch Demon

LoL, too funny.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL. ARE you too lazy and cool????

message 40: by Crystal ➳ Reading Between the Wines Book Club (last edited Oct 21, 2010 08:08PM) (new)

Crystal ➳ Reading Between the Wines Book Club (readingbetweenthewinesbookclub) ♫ Andrea the imaginatively bankrupt ♫ wrote: "LOL. ARE you too lazy and cool????"

LoL
I can be both, but I don't show off.

"You command all the lower demons and make everybody do your will." Would be awesome though! Yes, you, go fetch me a Starbucks. Scaly dude, go to the book store and fetch me all the new releases. You, go change lil' dude's stinky diaper. Hehe...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLZ!!

message 42: by Layla (new)

Layla  is a Picky Reader  | 21 comments Half-blood Demon

One of your parents was a human and the other – a demon. A human and a demon are struggling inside you. As a human you can feel, worry, suffer and as a demon you are devoted to the old traditions of hell. No one can predict your destiny but everyone know for sure that you are going to do great deeds! A s a demon or as a human.

Wow , I'm a halfling :))

Gabrielle Blaque/~Bhlack Benehvolence~ (werewolfgrl1) | 304 comments That's kind of cool!

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) | 679 comments Crystal ♥ wrote: "♫ Andrea the imaginatively bankrupt ♫ wrote: "LOL. ARE you too lazy and cool????"

LoL
I can be both, but I don't show off.

"You command all the lower demons and make everybody do your will." Wou..."

hehe we rock! Us Arch Demons

message 45: by Layla (new)

Layla  is a Picky Reader  | 21 comments Gabrielle wrote: "That's kind of cool!"

Gee , thanks :d
I think I'm going to do it again , maybe I'll be a full demon this time :))

message 46: by Layla (new)

Layla  is a Picky Reader  | 21 comments Aha , great ...

Arch Demon

Now I'm a total evil demon :)) That's strange .

message 47: by Lela (new)

Lela | 10 comments cool
Arch Demon

You are the lord of the Demons. You command all the lower demons and make everybody do your will. But you like to show off even more like “look how cool I am!” But as a matter of fact, you’ve never tried to actually prove it, because you are too lazy and too cool for that

message 48: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Demon of Fear

– People are afraid of demons. It’s your job. You are the one who Satan sends to people so they would know about the creatures from hell. You are the actual representative of Satan on the Earth. You’re like The Face of the Corporation. A Pretty scary face….

message 49: by LaSandra (new)

LaSandra (eve950) | 42 comments My demon would probably be Promiscuity. enough said :)

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) Arch Demon.

I'm not lazy, but I am a procrastinator, so I'd put off showing anyone how cool I am.

« previous 1