Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

GoodReads Author's Books > SPLIT Giveaway (Story Secrets)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycupala) | 1 comments Hi, everyone,

I have a running series of "Story Secrets" interviews at my blog with YA authors, and for this week's pick, SPLIT by Swati Avasthi, I have three books to give away!

(I am also a debut YA author this year and glad to be a part of this group!)

SPLIT Story Secrets and giveaway: http://www.hollycupala.com

Thanks!
Holly Cupala

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina | 6 comments I got Split from the library and loved it. I just recently came across your book Tell Me a Secret and could wait to read it. My local library did not have it and after reading the first few chapters online I had to buy it :) I loved it. I especially liked the ending even though it is not what I wanted to happen with the characters. I am looking forward to your next book.

message 3: by Swati (new)

Swati Christina,
Thanks! Glad to hear that you enjoyed Split!

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina | 6 comments Split was one of those books that lingered with me for a few days and kept me from starting anything new (which is saying a lot because I practically read a book a day) because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I think I actually reread parts of the book too before finally returning it to the library. If you haven't read Stealing Henry by Carolyn MacCullough I would highly recommend it :) It had a similar impact on me that Split did. I am looking forward to reading Bidden.

message 5: by Swati (new)

Swati Thanks, Christina! I'm so glad to hear that Split has stayed with you. I will look at Stealing Henry (good title). I've heard good things about the writer. Thanks for the rec.
Best,
S