*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Crossover Roleplay > Crossover Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (are we doing that white room thing again? :D)

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (that randomly teleport to different worlds)

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yeah now that you mention it we might want to just pick a place in the world for charries to meet...)

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (uhm uhm Singapore! London! Boston! New York! Uhm..they could be on a med conferance trip)

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD maybe house and cuddy went to _______ for some conferance :) or fund raiser. Idk :) )

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (oh oh oh! Yeah! Ola you brilliant person you!)

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lmao)

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (here I will)

Lisa Cuddy trudged into the lobby of the small hotel, freezing. If Princeton in the winter wasn't bad enough, now she was stuck in the alps. She walked to the check in desk. "Lisa Cuddy. I have a reservation for the duration of the medical conferance?" she asked the small blonde behind the desk that handed her a key. She sighed, turning around. She looked up to see a young good looking man walk in, dressed in a suit. He looked a bit pissed about the weather as well, scowling.

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Yeah Bones, that's usually what people do when they get to a hotel." he said bitterly. "I don't see why your so interested in coming with me to the Alps of all places, I mean you spend all your free time in warm places." he grumbled, scowling.

Cuddy rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and glaring up at him. "Because I want you to be miserable." she said sarcastically. "Or it could be the fact that it's a conferance on the feild you specialize in. Take your pick. It's not like I want to be here either." she said with an annoyed look.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Well its like ten degrees outside Bones! Its freezing!" he said, shaking his head. He looked over at House and Cuddy. "Maybe, though they don't look too pleased with eachother." he pointed out. "Sweets would have a better idea for you. If not married then atleast dating." he decided, tilting his head to the side and studying the woman and crippeled man, wondering breifly what had happened to his leg that made him use a cane.

She shook her head in disgust at him. "It's three days of your life House. You can live without your gameboy and torturing Wilson for three days. Unless you want to call him then that's your business. You'll be back in Princeton by monday." she said, frowning.

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "House." she stressed, shaking her head. "You have your phone to talk to Wilson and your team, you have a tv in your room, and you have a bar in the hotel lobby. All your missing are your hookers." she said with a roll of her eyes.

"We have to wait for more information. Lecter is around here somewhere, other agents are stationed at other parts of the mountains on the look out. We wait for instructions Bones, and you stay away from the cannible." he said with a stern tone

message 12: by Carly (last edited Mar 04, 2010 02:01PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Well then he can come get me Bones, but hes not laying a hand on you." he muttered. He turned to House and frowned. "Yeah, sir. I'm agent Seeley Booth, FBI." he flashed his badge. "This is my partner Dr. Temperance Brennan and we're here investigating the case of a dangerous man...accused cannibal." he said, frowning. His eyes darted from House to Cuddy, looking at her concerned expression.

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "The second." he reported.

Cuddy paled slightly. "Well this was probably a mistake." she muttered, frowning. "How can they schedual a huge conferance here while there's a cannibal on the loose?" she asked in frustraition.

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "You'd love that wouldn't you?" Cuddy said sharply. "It'd give you an exscuse to stay in princeton and hide from me all day to avoid work." She rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's in this hotel, right?" she looked to Booth.

So maybe they're not a couple. he thought, glancing between House and Cuddy. "As far as we know, he hasn't been seen here."

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "House. Shut up." Cuddy said, rubbing her temples.

"Sir, we're getting more information on his whereabouts as we speak. If there was any sign of him close to this hotel we would let you know." he said. "And probably put the place on lockdown."

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Cuddy shook her head, sighing. "Don't mind him, he's just an arrogant ass." she muttered, rolling her eyes and giving booth a small smile. "Well thankyou for the information on the cannibal." she said uneasily.

Booth nodded. "I know it's not likely, but if you get any tips they'd be a great help." he said with a smile.

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lmao same hereee ugh >,< hmm...)

Cuddy trudged to her room, groaning. She missed Rachel. She wanted to be at home, and there was a cannibal running rampid. What else could go wrong?

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (ah yes it is! i love abbey and ducky!
okay :]
see you tomorrow)

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (gibbs is amazing!
Haa il Abby

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! *gives cake*)

(ohh and I'm writing huddy ff!)

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol cool! its almost done ^_^)

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol almost! uhm maybe 30 min at the most. its already almost four pages on microsoft word, not much but almost done!)

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lmao never seen it
aww thanks ^_^ Ive had the idea for awhile! but I didnt know if I wanted to use it but i needed a bit of huddy fluff to make me feel happy!)

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (bleh i was doing hormones too early in the pregnancy *sigh* oh well I'm out of energy now xD)

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (gaaaasp he should O.O but i dunno which D: wahhh >.< thats such a good idea though.. *rambling*)

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD it would, and b&b would still get closer while hunting him down cause you know...its b&b xDDD srry i disappeared i got caught up in this thingy.)

message 27: by Carly (last edited Mar 05, 2010 01:06PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (sure i have no other ideas for the evening.
its a thing for www.gaiaonline.com , and its on a site called www.tektek.org you can take your gaia avatar and make a 'dream avatar' on tektek, that gives you access to all items on gaia to dress up an avi and post it for people to see.)

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol its okay)

Cuddy sighed, sitting in the hotel lobby, reading over the laptop screen infront of her. She was starting to get paranoid about this cannibal thing, so she was currently on the Jet Blue site looking up new ticket times. She wondered breifly if House would call her bluff of not being afraid. She glanced sideways at the bar, where Booth was currently sitting. She frowned, brushing her hair out of her face.

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Not much." he admitted, rubbing his jaw as he stared at his case file. He frowned. "There's been no reports of him Bones, and I'm concered. He might be killing people as we speak, and we'll never know until it's too late!" he said, his voice rising slightly with his frustraition. He sighed.

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Yeah Bones." Booth agreed. "We'll get him. I'm determined not to let anyone here get killed." he said with a thoughtful expression.

Cuddy gave House an annoyed look. "Yeah House, he didn't eat any of me yet, so you don't have to worry about not getting to stare at my SSS or brests when we get back to Princeton yet." she said sarcastically.

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Booth nodded, picking at the fries infront of him. "Thanks Bones." he said with a smile. "Have you talked to the Squints? Any new cases with dead people or are they still taking them from Limbo?"

"I noticed. You leer at me whenever I have to sign a sheet or pick something up." she said. "If I got eaten by the Cannibal, you'd have nothing but nurses to entertain you. And the new Dean of Medicine would probably be a man."

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Course they are Bones. Sweets is probably harassing others about their problems for once, Angela has Hogins...sorta, and Hodgins and Wendel are probably doing crazy tests as we speak." he assured with a smile. "I mean Bones, if you want to go back it's no big deal.."

"True." Cuddy said with a shrug. "It seems no one but me can see past your arrogance and asshood to see you're a good doctor who deserves a job at the nest hospital in princeton. Your an asset to the hospital House, they just don't see it that way."

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He snorted. "Of course I would bones." he smirked. "Thats the only reason your here, in a dangerous place, cause I don't wanna be alone."

cuddy nodded and looked back to the computer screen.

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Booth laughed. "Oh of course not bones. I know that's exactly what I need you for." he smirked, drinking his beer. "It was between you and Parker." he teased

Cuddy got up and decided to go check out the other areas of the hotel. Maybe they had a hot tub... It was still freezing.

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (sure ^_^ maybe house notices later that she doesn't come back and isn't in her room and tells booth or something..?)

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (my ideas suck >.< sorry :( i'll try to be more original.)

Cuddy glanced over her shoulder and then back down the hall. She walked twoard a flight of stairs twoard the recreational area of the hotel in boredom.

message 37: by Carly (last edited Mar 06, 2010 07:30AM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol I was like oh suckish idea >.< xD)

Cuddy squirmed, trying to scream but the soaked rag prevented her from it. She felt herself breathing in the chemiclas and tried to break away, struggling. Every started getting dizzy and she fell into into unconciousness.

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (ahh thank you lemme edit!)

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (psh bah bam! That's amazing!)

Booth drank his beer, relaxing. Unaware of all the issues going on.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "What the hell do you think your doing?!" he yelled at him, getting a better look at the bottle. "Chlorofoam." Booth muttered, the story making sense now. "Bones stay here." he ordered, loading his gun and standing. "Which way?" he asked House, his eyes flashing urgently.

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Bones your not going near a cannibal!" he said. "Ive already told you this.." he started after House. He wouldn't lose Bones to a cannibal, she was too important.

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Then he'd go down." Booth said, frowning at Bones. "If upstairs is more lively he wouldve gone that way, rather than go back twoard the lobby. He mustve known going that way you would notice him, or we would." he frowned.

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Booth ran after, gripping his gun tightly

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Booth looked around from Brennan to House. He looked around wildly, pointing his gun at walls and crevaces. "Damn it!" he cursed, lowering the weapon and glancing at House

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Yeah. He's gone." he muttered and glanced to Cuddy. "Er she's probably going to be out for a little longer...Er..." he glanced to house. "I can take her up, if you like." he glanced at his leg. "We'll need her for interrogation later."

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Booth picked up Cuddy's limp body. "Allright. C'mon Bones." he said. "This is why you have to be careful. And why I won't leave you alone." he added, frowning. He started twoard the stairs, making sure she was behind him

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I know you can Bones, but I don't want you in any trouble in the first place." he insisted, reaching House's room and using the key. He walked in and laid her on the bed, "Should we wait or go?"

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He frowned. "Right. Well...atleast until that guy checks up on her."

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "You sure Bones?" he asked uneasily.

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I still do though." he muttered, handing her the key. "Dont open the door for anyone but me or Dr. House." he reminded. He glanced at cuddy, sprawled out on the bed and thought how easily it couldve been her

« previous 1 3