Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, #3) Eclipse discussion

i love Eclipse( twilight)

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janelle:) im currently on chapter 6 right now.

Teeyanna I've read it all. Its okay, but what happens between Jacob and Bella is unbearable!

Jesla i have read it more than 20 times it is so cool what happens in the last one

vampire lover You r soooo wrong i LOVED the book now i'm on the last book

Jesla i have read all the books more than 30 times in at least a week or two

message 6: by Drew (new)

Drew Heyy, that's a cute face! *_*

Anna Jones thanks

message 8: by MJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

MJ you guys are funny!!! I loved the books( haven't read the last one:( ) I am working on reading the series again!:) *_*

Gloria MJ wrote: "you guys are funny!!! I loved the books( haven't read the last one:( ) I am working on reading the series again!:) *_*"

you should they are are awesome!!

message 10: by MJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

MJ I would if my parents would let me but they don't want me to read it yet:(

Gloria MJ wrote: "I would if my parents would let me but they don't want me to read it yet:("

is there some specific reason, anyway when u do u'll love it its nice to finally read from jacob's view.

message 12: by MJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

MJ Yeah, my parents have some friends who read the books and they told them that i should wait to read them...i cant wait even though i am not a big fan of jacob

message 13: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam 704zoe wrote: "the booked sucked! new moon was worse, though."
I agree, but they dont suck that much. Breaking dawn. I think it was rather good

message 14: by MJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

MJ I love romance, that is why i really want to finish the series!:(

vampire lover edward * * look at my face after edward
-

Jamese loved it but my 3rd fav book

message 17: by Em (new)

Em They all suck. If you want to read a REAL vampire book, read the Dark Days series.

Victoria I DONT LIKE THEM EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline C. MJ wrote: "Yeah, my parents have some friends who read the books and they told them that i should wait to read them...i cant wait even though i am not a big fan of jacob"

its probably becuz the last one ( breaking dawn ) is kinda innopropriate .

message 20: by Brit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brit B If you want to read the books then read them. They are not bad books and if you dont like them then dont read them. Yeah they have some romance in them but they have action, adventure, and lots more. I read the series in a week and I love them all. IF you like the 3rd on, then you'll abolutly love the 4th one. Good Luck out there to all Twilight Fans. :)

message 21: by MJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

MJ Thanks

message 22: by C.C. (new) - rated it 3 stars

C.C. Ugh! I hated bella in this book...!! On the other hand Jasper was awesome!!!!

Jamese i loved Bella!!!!!!!!!!! I think tht the 1rst book was a little 2 short though

Qurat i liked the 1st book most the other ones wer gr8 though

Amiee lot of people hates!! eclipse!! its a bit boring, but definately not "sucking"!!! and megan hw do u think
BELLA! ruins it???

Torie Night wrote: "They all suck. If you want to read a REAL vampire book, read the Dark Days series."

Vampires are mythical/fantasy monsters. They are NOT REAL. So there's no such thing as a "REAL vampire" book. *Scoff*

message 27: by Brit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brit B In my opinion I cant beleive the 4th book's movie is in 2 parts :) To all the twilight fans that agree with me, the 1st part will cover part 1 and 2 right after jacobs part and then it will end and then part 2 of the movie will be the rest and we'll see renesmee and bella as a vampire and so on and so forth