WolfClan and VampireClan together!! (: discussion

VampireClan RPS

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Roleplay!!!! (:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie went to meet up with Alex with super running speed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie tapped her finger on Alex's shoulder and said, "Hello!!! how are you? what is your name?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Jamie! I'm fine also. is anyone with you?" Jamie asked with an evil smile.

message 5: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Ari leaned against a tree and wiped the deers blood from her lips.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I was wondering if you would like to go hunting for Elk?" Jamie asked polietly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok. Let's go hunting!" Jamie replied.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok!" Jamie answered.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ok. we are here. go get some Elk or something ok?" Jamie smile went into a sad face.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" Not really." Jamie was looking for a guy to cheer her up. Jamie ate the elk anyways.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Alex, what you want to do next?" Jamie said. missing all of the groups she'd been in.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments " Bye Alex!" Jamie said very sadly.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "See you next time on here ok Alex?" Jamie said.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Hey Alex can you come to my house with me please??" Jamie asked.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Ok!" Jamie smiled back.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Ok Alex!" Jamie lead the way to her house. " Would it be alright if stay at my house?"

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments ((Ari are you there?))
((Are you there Alex?))

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Ok" Jamie said in an agreement with Alex.

message 19: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) Roxanna leaned against a tree, watching the vampires with super-keen eyes.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments " Who's out here? I can smell you." Jamie said while going to her house wih Alex.

message 21: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) Roxanna let out a sigh and stepped into the open. "Hi, Jamie," she said.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Hi! How did you know my name?" Jamie snarled.
(( you can only figure out there names when roleplaying Anne.))

message 23: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) ((I know, you will see in a moment))

Roxanna smiled slightly. "I've been stalking you; I'm usually a good stalker. You must be very good at scenting things."

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments " Yes i am. Do you want to meet my new friend, Alex?" Jamie smiled.

message 25: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) "Hi, Alex," Roxanna said with a pretty smile.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Alex, this is Roxanna. You wanna come with us to my house Roxy?" Jamie said. "Can you be my sisters please??" Jamie wanted them to be sisters and live with her at her rich house.

message 27: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) Roxanna's face hardened. "I'll be your friend, but I live alone."

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "oh ok! How about you live with me and Alex at my house ok Roxy?" Jamie asked nicely.

message 29: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) "I'll live alone," Roxanna repeated.

Wolfe Kat as Ravenpaw(love this name) (wlflovergurl27) | 40 comments "Ok Roxy. Hope to see you again Roxy? Bye!!" Jamie said with an very evil smile and she is still scenting Roxy. "Ewww what is that smell?" Jamie sniffed Roxy like a dog.