The Best Roleplays discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 281 (281 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp here))

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett stormed down the sidewalk, a confident glint in her black eyes

message 3: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 624 comments Mod
Yuri landed on the ground, and became visible to human eyes. She hid her wings, and began to walk up the sidewalk.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaname walked out from behind a building and sighed loudly. He deeply desired to become fallen again. It was nice to kill and not feel guilty about it. Now he would never kill again. It was impossible for angels.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett noticed a boy that had just walked out from behind a building. She sniffed the hair. Angle. She snarled and started to run hopefully before he noticed her, angles had to report back on the activities of the fallen. If he found out that her actions we're too horrific, he would be forced to kill her. And her actions, were infact, horific

message 6: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

Yuri gasped as she saw an Angel. She recognised him, he used to be fallen. She hid in the alley. "Kaname... that was his name." She muttered to herself.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaname let Scarlett get away, but that was only because he heard someone speak his name. He turned around "Who is there?" He asked.

message 8: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

Yuri strung an arrow and let it go, "You should remember me, Kaaname." She said- stringing another arrow- ready to strike him down.

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett stopped and looked back at the angle. A demon had approached him. She decided that two aganist one, it would be safe and she walked back over to them, snickering

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped the arrow in mid air with his telekinesis, "Yuri?!" He hissed.

message 11: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 6 comments Forever was playing with her i-pod when she saw people in the alley ready to fight. A strong feeling of a headache came on. "Uh." she muttered, walking over to the group.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2010 10:06PM) (new)

"Oh god, three fallen chicks? What the heck did I do to you?!" Kaname said annoyed. He wasn't afraid to admit he was outnumbered and could easily be killed.

message 13: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett smiled devishly, "Fallen chick? I think I like that." she eyed him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm......okay?" He said back,

((I have now vowed to never do anything bad (swear) in my roleplay.))

message 15: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 6 comments Forever looked at Scarlett. "I think I can too." she looked at the angel. "Do you think you are better than us or something?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I hate angels." He said matter-of-factly.

message 17: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

"Kaname, Kaname. A stupid bum who decided to transfer to angel-ship. You should know why everyone hates you- you betrayed the fallen angels." Yuristrung another arrow, putting enough power into it, so Kaname would be unable to stop it with Telekinesis.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um nooo, you don't know what I freaking did! I fooled around with the devil's wife and pissed him off..." Kaname was getting frustrated.

message 19: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett gave a dark laugh, "Fooled around? Devil's wife? That all kinda sounds like a form of betraying him, don't you think Yuri?"

message 20: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (last edited Mar 14, 2010 01:12PM) (new)

"Definetly. Well, tell me when you're ready to die, angel. Nevermind." She shot her arrow, Kaname looked surprised when he couldn't stop it.

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett watched the arrow fly, in awe

message 22: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

The arrow pierced Kaname on his shoulder. "Bull"

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2010 11:04AM) (new)

((how do you FREAKING know what MY character was feeling?! Would you like to be deleted?!))

message 24: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

((Sorry, /im so used to doing it in Mina's RP. Heh-heh. lemme change that....))

message 25: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 6 comments ((ouch))

Forever smiled when she saw the pain Kaname's shoulder. "Pathetic."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((You too? Kaname is not your characters guys. Remember I am a mod and if you keep controlling my character's emotions than you are going to be kicked out))

Kaname pulled the arrow out and shrugged. "Kill me"

message 27: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 6 comments ((sorry, I'm in Mia's rp too, just used to it.))

"Sorry, I don't do as Im told." she smiled sweetly at Kaname.

message 28: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

"I only do," Yuri licked her arrow "When it's convenient for me." She strung it and began to chant. Then she looked up, and paused her fire. "Where'd he go?" he was gone.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((QUIT I SWEAR))

Kaname WAS still there, he had just quickly went behind Yuri.

message 30: by Courtney (new)

Courtney ((yeah, guys, you kinda are controling her charrie. She never said he left or was in pain...that's her choice to decided))

Scarlett shot around to keep her eyes on Kaname. She never took her eyes off the prize.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"See ya" He sprang up a few hundred feet in the air and then flew off.

message 32: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett watched him go. She sighed and decided to follow him, under a flag of truce...for now

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaname knew that Scarlett had followed him, but he acted like he hadn't noticed. Flying towards a tall building, he landed on the roof then sat on the edge.

message 34: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett sighed and did a flip up the wall. She stood behind him on the roof. "What are you reallying doing back? You didn't really sleep with the devil's mistress did you?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will never get a true answer. The devil made sure of that" Kaname shook his head.

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett walked over to him and took a seat next to him. "You know how I stay on his side? I sleep with him " she smirked

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaname laughed, unamused.

message 38: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Oh come on. Lighten up a little. So..what exactly are your...duties now?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"None. He just made me an angel and laughed. He guessed I would be tortured enough in this body." Kaname kept his eyes on the cars below.

message 40: by Courtney (new)

Courtney "And was he right?" Scarlett said, her eyes shinning red

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Spot on" Kaname sighed.

message 42: by Courtney (new)

Courtney "See? And that's your problem. Your letting him get to you. Why don't you just continiue to do what it is you used to do? Isn't that even evilier then being a fallen? Being a regular angel doing fallen deeed?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am incapable of killing, or hurting. My hands physically cannot do it. There is some invisible force, which I think is God, that won't let me."

message 44: by Courtney (new)

Courtney "Your letting God stop you? There must be some way." she said, looking off into the city

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I ha- ha- ha-, I mean I STRONGLY dislike having to admit that God is more powerful than you may think."

message 46: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 6 comments Forever walked away from the alley. Pausing every so often to check for stalkers.

message 47: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

"Yeah, yeah. See ya." Yuri sorta just, walked out. "Boring bunch of people... or, Angels."

message 48: by Courtney (new)

Courtney "Yeah, well. The devil is stronger then most people would like to admit as well. Even God likes to foul himself by thinking that the devil isn't a threat,"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"No matter what, I can't kill." Kaname sighed.

message 50: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Scarlett nodded and stood up. "So what do you do?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6