Team Gale discussion

Movie reviews > Alice in Wonderland

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (last edited Mar 03, 2010 06:19PM) (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) i swear if you post a review of this movie before me i will hunt you down and kill you (maybe not literally but i will delete the comment) and i dont get to see it this weekend sorry (my little bro's getting two b-day partys so i will be at a two year olds party ALL weekend) but i will try my best to go see it on the 12 13 or 14

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hey that's not very nice. just don't look at it until after you've seen it.

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) no i want to be the first to reveiw it i have been waiting for this movie for TOO long to let someone else reveiw it DARN YOU SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT if my friends didnt have to go to that i could catch an early showing and still go to the birthday party or i could go on friday but their getting checked out on friday

message 4: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

Kimberleigh | 29 comments Mod
omg, i can not wait to see this movie!! but my parents have this thing about seeing movies in theaters, so if i see it at all it will be like two weeks until it's going to be released :(

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) i may get to see it next weekend if i dont go to bonnie and clide

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) we just went and saw it and it was AWESOME and the theater wasnt crowded cause its thursday then we went to mikeyDs and then Eskimos and then i got chewed out for being 10 minutes late (i offered to get them some ice cream)

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) Title: Alice in Wonderland
Stars: 4 1/2
Reveiw: it was awesome but unlike the first alice in wonderland this actually had a plot and her dresses were amizing (ill post pics later)
Would you recomend it to others: YES a milloin times YES!!!
Who would you recomend it to: everyone who likes movies (especially with tim burton and johnny depp)

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah The reason this movie seems to have a plot is that it is not really based on the books. Have you read the books? The original Alice was based on a mixture of both those books. This new movie has nothing to do with the books other than the characters in it because in this movie Alice has grown up and gone back to wonderland.

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) this is based off of through the looking glass not alice in wonderland(i was explaing this to my mom last night)

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Okay, but I've read "through the looking glass" and I don't remember Alice getting married or returning to wonderland to be a knight in shining armor...

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) sorry i havent read it but it sounds somewhat like this book The Looking Glass Wars

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Maybe... I haven't read it because it isn't written by Lewis Carroll.

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) well its REALLY good checkout the site ill post it later

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Alright, and, I read an article that said the movie was based mainly on "Jabberwocky", a poem mentioned in "Through the Looking Glass" rather than on the book.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) well you still need to read it

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Okay, I think it's been on my to-read list since last summer, but I'll check again.

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) through the looking glass was great i need to read the second one

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah You mean "The Looking Glass Wars"?

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) yeah sorry im having blonde moments latley

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (MadelineMoghimi) i went and saw it again