Kelley Armstrong fans! discussion

Women of the otherworld

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by April (new)

April  (april-rae) | 5 comments OKie....my friend first got me into Kelley Armstrongs Women of the otherworld and now i love em...i own all of her Women of the otherworld and a few of her others and i love them so much...whats your fav book??

message 2: by Brandi (new)

Brandi | 2 comments I love Bitten. Elena is my favorite. Love the wolf pack! :) Paige is really cool though too.

message 3: by Victoria-Lynn (new)

Victoria-Lynn (LeafSparks) | 2 comments I've read most of her books and some of her online sotries and I can't pick just one to be my favorite but character wise I'd have to say that Clay is my all time favourite. I feel that I relate to him better then some of the other characters. I like Karl too.

message 4: by April (new)

April  (april-rae) | 5 comments LOL i love Clay!!!! he cracks me up...jeremy is pretty cool tho and so is Karl and well everyone i love everyone haha....but yeah i cant really pick a series thats my fav in hers

message 5: by Victoria-Lynn (new)

Victoria-Lynn (LeafSparks) | 2 comments Me neither. I love both her Darkest Powers and Women of the Otherworld series and her Nadia series. That one is really interesting because of its lack of supernaturalness. But everything I've read by her has been great.

message 6: by April (new)

April  (april-rae) | 5 comments Victoria-Lynn wrote: "Me neither. I love both her Darkest Powers and Women of the Otherworld series and her Nadia series. That one is really interesting because of its lack of supernaturalness. But everything I've read ..."

I havent read her Nadia series....so its good???

message 7: by Brandi (new)

Brandi | 2 comments OMG Jeremy. The pack is just the best. I love Nicky! I just read her newsletter spellbound is going to be the last book! That makes me so sad. I wanted her to find someone for Nicky. Everybody else has someone.

message 8: by April (new)

April  (april-rae) | 5 comments Brandi wrote: "OMG Jeremy. The pack is just the best. I love Nicky! I just read her newsletter spellbound is going to be the last book! That makes me so sad. I wanted her to find someone for Nicky. Everybody else..."

I agree....poor Nicky....hes so cute as well