The Chatty Roleplayers discussion

Roleplays > Life Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
You can do what ever you want on her like be rich and never go to school. Rp!

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments Cosmo was playing with his friends in "the game of life" (y'know that boardgame?)

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Nymph walks into the community center sticking to the walls hugging her threadbare jacket close to her

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments Cosmo wins with a full family and heads towards the community center flying there with wings

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Nymphs sees a food stand her mouth watering at the smell

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) ((oops nympha))

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments Cosmo arrived and saw the playground the community center had. he couldn't resist his childhood instincts told him to. he played at the playground.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Nympha feels really out of place and heads outside

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments Cosmo see's a girl and jumps off the swingsand runs towards her she was the first person he'd seen other than his parents all day "hey"

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Nympha jumps back not used to seeing someone

"hi" She said it had been a while since she'd talked

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "woah u ok? lil jumpy there" he said worried

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) "Depends what you call ok" She replies quietly stepping back

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "ok ok. u need some room?"

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) "I don't i just i..." She says akwardly

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments it's ok. anyway what's ur name mines Cosmo =)"

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) "Im um Nympha" She felt odd saying her name outloud for first

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "cool name hey wanna do somehting anythings better than being here really =/"

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) "Um er thanks... Uh im not sure i guess i don't have any where to go but i also don't have any money" She mumbled

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "aw it's fine i'll buy i found a 100 bucks on the road the other day"

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) "100 dollars!" She breathed she'd never had anything more than 20 at a time she pulled her jacket closer she probably looked really frumpy and poor to him her purple hair hacked short and spiky by herself and her random threadbare jacket shed found left on the road ripped jeans a girl gave her once when she had felt bad and a random tank top

message 21: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) ((im gonna poof for a bit i may be back))

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments ((kk)) "so where do u want to go?"

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) "I don't really know" shed been many places before in her wandering but most weren't fun

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "well i heard that a new dave and busters opened down the street just a couple of days ago wanna go there?"
((just in case u didn't know dave and busters is kind of a arcade/restraunt. u could say a teenager version of chuck e cheeses XD))

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) ((yeah I've been there lol))
"um sure" she said she has never actually been in one before

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "well c'mon then! last one there is a... a... i got nothing" they ran

message 27: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Nympha looked after him oddly and suddenly realized ahe had to run. Ahe never thought running could be fun. She only ran when police caught her spending the night where she couldn't

message 28: by Dan , Creator!!! (last edited Mar 05, 2010 04:04PM) (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
Dane was packing up for a long week in San Diego. He had to go visit his company. He was packing for an hour drive to the airport. He lived in a small town. He finished packing, turned of all the lights and walked to his limo. He got in. "To the airport." He told his chaufeur. They drove off down the freeway.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "c'mon catch up." looks at road ahead of him "ooo a penny =D"

message 30: by Redmoon the guy with the face (last edited Mar 05, 2010 01:21PM) (new)

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "first!" Cosmo said panting "ok sweet we're here" the dave and busters was more arcade than the others that had been built so Cosmo knew this was going to be fun.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "woah!" the place was huge. he'd never seen a place so big like this. it was 8 storys tall "so u ready?"

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments Cosmo was getting impatient she wasn't answering "aw c'mon. here i'll get us some cards. follow me" and they walked to the machine

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments ((lol))
they got thier cards "alright so wanna do the racing games? they have a lot here by the looks of it" it was ridiculous one of the games could have 100 people playing at once "little much"

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "alright lets go"

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments Cosmo liked the old games better they acually had "originality" "cool." Cosmo showed her what to do and they played for a bit

message 38: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
He arrived at the airport and checked in his luggage.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "heh not bad" she won about half the races.

message 40: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments Lillian got out of her limo close to Dave and Busters, but she was going to the photo shoot place next to it. The Paparazzi were swarming around her. "NO. Go away. No, i didn't date Brad Parker. Stop taking pictures!" She screamed at them. Her body gaurds and manager were trying to get them to clear off. She looked longingly at Dave and Busters, knowing that the people inside their had normal lives.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments Cosmo could hear shouting at the photo shoot "woah i thought lillian was coming next week" his mom loved the tv show she was on and some of his friends so he knew her well

message 42: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
Dane checks in his luggage and gets a sandwich from subway. He then goes to his scheduled gate and waits for them to call first class.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments ((i really don't have a chance to say anything right now do i?))

message 44: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
((idk. In the high school rp could someone make a girl that likes my guy.))

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments "it's ok" he shouted back as she ran out "hey wanna see how it goes out there or stay here? we can come back whenever"

((ugh i need something to do other than this =/))

message 46: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
((Sure.))

message 47: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments Lillian was getting her hair and makeup done before the shoot. She was getting her picture taken for her album cover. She looked over longingly at Dave&Busters and saw a strange looking girl with cat ears. Weird, why does she wear cat ears? Thats so weird... she thought.

message 48: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments ((we need to ty in my charrie...))

message 49: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
((My guy needs to be tied in eventually. He is at the airport though.))

message 50: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
((Maybe when he gets back?))

« previous 1 3 4