*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Gifted Running from Gov't Rp > Gifted Running from the Government Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (Gifted Running from the Government Roleplay!)

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (I've never done this so..)

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD k)

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara ran. Ran hard and fast with Kat at her heels. She glanced up and saw them whirring past. Bullets. But not ment for her. Her gaze darted to the boy. He was a gifted, there was no other reason to chase him. Her mind zoned in on the biggest man. The rock at her feet rose in the air and went flying, hitting one square in the head. She grinned. One down. She lept into a tree, Kat darting into hiding. Her aim this time was her elictric pulses.

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Relax." Tara said, jumping down from the branch, Kat joining her seconds later. she crossed her arms, looking suspiciously at him. "Who're you?"

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Thats pathetic." she crossed her arms. "Im Tara. This is Kat. Now, who're you?"

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara snorted. "Dont mention it. Really. Don't." she said, starting to walk.

message 8: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) Suddenly a white wolf appered out of the shadows.
then in a bright light it trassfromed in to a girl.
who are you people sha asked.

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara arched a brow at the girl. "Yeah, keep transforming. That definetly won't get us caught." she snapped, irritated.

message 10: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 311 comments Demonia walked on the this little exchange."Uhhhh opps. Am I interupting?"

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Probably." she muttered in frustraition

message 12: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 311 comments "Want me to leave?"

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Allow me." she said, taking Kat's hand and walking off

message 14: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 311 comments "Sorry again"

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) she just shook her head

message 16: by Nichole. (last edited Mar 22, 2010 06:58PM) (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) sarced to fight? Shay asked

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "No one has a weapon." Tara called as she walked away

message 18: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) stay, fight me wimp. shay challned

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "C'mon Kat." she said, grinding her teeth. If she didn't walk away she'd kill shay easily, and Kat would freak out. She was a child after all.

message 20: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) stay come on then she pulled out a sword and a bright light trassfored in to kat and started fake crying. bo ho shay wants to kick my but wa wa.

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara rolled her eyes, Kat still nestled easily in her arms. "Bitch." she huffed

message 22: by Nichole. (last edited Mar 22, 2010 07:30PM) (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) wow you are chicken. anthor bright light shay was now a chicken.Bac bbbbbbaaaaacc

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara ignored her, temper rising as she walked further. Kat snuggled against her sister.

(just curious, could you use " " around speech to make it easier? Just for less future confusion thanks..)

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (oh and if you like can't that's cool too I was just curious)

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara could hear him defending her and slowed a little. Her brow knitted in confusion as she glanced bsck at Jethro. Why would he defend me..maybe it's just payback for me saving his ass earlier.

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara frowned, her eyes narrowed slightly. Kat immediately buried her face in Tara's shoulder. "I suppose it takes more self control that guts." she replied.

message 27: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) "im so not chicken if i was i would not be egging on a fight" Shay said cooly

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Stop complaining about not getting your ass kicked and shut the hell up." Tara shot back

message 29: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 191 comments Then Quilla and zaria walked in. "are we interupting something?" Quilla asked. Zaria just stood there

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Not at all." Tara said sharply

message 31: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 191 comments "ok....." Zaria said

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She started walking again

message 33: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 191 comments Zaria watched her as she left. "whatever" she thought

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She held onto Kat as she went, just wanting to get away from shay

message 35: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 191 comments ((ok...))

Quilla sat down next to shay. "I will fight u for fun." She told her

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (sorry shays charrie was pissing mine off sooo..)

message 37: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 191 comments ((i know))