The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Coming out of lurkdom

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chantelle (new)

Chantelle (chantelle13) | 90 comments I joined FOREVER ago, and read and added my bookshelf, and bought tons of books based on reviews, and then forgot about goodreads. I came back the other day and have spent entirely too much time here! I forgot how wonderful goodreads is and I want to stick around this time!

:)

So hi, I'm Chantelle, I think my profile's pretty complete but if you have any questions, or book recommendations, or whatever, feel free to give me a shout. Looking forward to making some book-loving friends!

message 2: by Marie-vicky (new)

Marie-vicky (grimace) | 49 comments Hi Chantelle,

I realised I spent also so much time here having no clue- time fly. I agree Goodreads is wonderful.I have learned so much and read books I would never thought.
Welcome back

message 3: by JSou (new)

JSou Welcome back to goodreads, Chantelle!

message 4: by Bhumi (new)

Bhumi | 524 comments Welcome back, Chantelle. I hope you've had some fun reading!

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 9984 comments Mod
Welcome back and also thanks for coming out of the shadows :)

You'll soon find yourself right at home here, and always online :) Its such a wonderful addiciton!

message 6: by Marci (new)

Marci (iread49) | 215 comments Welcome back!

message 7: by Chantelle (new)

Chantelle (chantelle13) | 90 comments Thanks! I've been adding to my bookshelf and spending a lot of time in the Me and My Books part of TNBBC. Having a blast!