Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Archived Threads > Victoria's Secret Has A Secret

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6570 comments Mod
Last night, when Chelsea came on, during her stand up portion of the show, she showed a clip of a woman who used to work for Victoria's Secret. I say she used to work for the store.

Anyway, she was on the Today's show talking about what Victoria's Secret does in regards to returned panties that has been worn. They hang the returned panties to dry out and then put them back on the racks to be sold again.

That's gross!

I think that underclothes shouldn't be returnable. That goes for swimwear as well.

I've worked at Wal-Mart but never the customer service desk. My Bishop said that when his wife worked at Wal-Mart that they would accept underwear that has been worn and had stains in them back, but they would throw the panties away.

I don't know why a woman would want to wear panties and then bring them back. That's a nasty woman, in my opinion.

I use to always wonder what they do with the bra and panties the models wore. I hope not ship them to the store, so people can buy them.

Ladies be careful, when you buy new bras and panties.

message 2: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments I tend to buy the prepackaged cotton bikini panties (like Hanes) anyway. Much better for me in the breathability factor. Plus I don't have to worry about someone having previously tried them on. That's just nasty.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Loni wrote: "I tend to buy the prepackaged cotton bikini panties (like Hanes) anyway. Much better for me in the breathability factor. Plus I don't have to worry about someone having previously tried them on. Th..."

The prepackaged is the way to go or even when the sales clerk is putting out the new shipment. If you are standing there, when she is putting them out, you know that no one has tired them on.

I've worked layaway and I never had anyone asked to try on underclothes, only clothes. Unless they hid the panties or bra in their clothing, where I couldn't see them.

message 4: by Chaeya (new)

Chaeya | 454 comments Hang out to dry? They were wet? Ewwww!

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Chaeya wrote: "Hang out to dry? They were wet? Ewwww!"

The lady said that they are hanged out to dry.

message 6: by Arch , Mod (new)

Here's the complete segment.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty...

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7311 comments Mod
I'm with Loni. I buy the prepackaged Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. That's really awful. Thanks for the warning, Arch.

message 8: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I'm with Loni. I buy the prepackaged Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. That's really awful. Thanks for the warning, Arch."

You are welcome. When I see or hear something that can help my fellow Goodreaders, I'll pass the information on.

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7311 comments Mod
It's appreciated. :)

message 10: by new_user (new)

new_user They put them back on the rack?! That's awful! Most stores I shop at have a final-sale policy for undergarments. Ugh.

message 11: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 126 comments Thank you. I just went into my drawer took the tags off my new panties and put them in the washing machine AND all my old one just for touching them!

message 12: by Arch , Mod (new)

You are welcome Jenn.

message 13: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments Jenn wrote: "Thank you. I just went into my drawer took the tags off my new panties and put them in the washing machine AND all my old one just for touching them!"

LOL!!

message 14: by new_user (new)

new_user Now I know which stores to avoid. Unless I shop their stores online, I guess? LOL.