WolfClan and VampireClan together!! (: discussion

WolfClan RPs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo was sitting in the woods trying to find something to do. So Jojo starts running to go eat something.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Snowy laid on a rock resting.

Star sat watch nearby.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Snowy falls asleep, resting

Star lays down but continues to keep watch

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) Copper looked at snowy

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Snowy was sleeping

Star lays his head on his head on his paws

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo was staring at Snowy and Star. Jojo was starting to fall asleep. And so did Jojo put her head on her paws and laid down.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) Copper thought the place was a boar

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Star looked over at Copper, than Snowy, than back at Copper and said "do you like her?"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) He tensed not wanting to say even though it was ovious

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments "it's ok if you do, i'm just wondering" he said

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) "Ya, kinda" he mumbled

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments "kool, i just wanted to know..." he looks at snowy "i've looked out for her for awhile and she needs someone else there for her"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) "Are you her brother?" he asked

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments "no, i'm just a friend...but her parents were killed when we were younger" he explained.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) "oh, that's terrible!" copper said

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments "you can say that again" star said, "but despite that she doesn't hate humans for it"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) He looked her and sighed "she won't like me" he said after awhile

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments "how do you know?" he said

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) "cuz I'm... Its a long story" he tried to hide it was also a story he never wanted to tell

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Star looked at him and tlited head

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo streched her arms out and got up and started trotting in the woods.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) Copper looked away from Star

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo walked up to Rayna and said " Hello! who are you?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Star stands up "Copper, keep an eye on Snowy i'm taking a walk"

Snowy asleep

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) He tensed but nodded

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Star walks off

Snowy sleeping, and lays on her side

message 27: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Caius sat on a rock relaxing.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Star walked away from Snowy and Copper

message 29: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Caius yawned and shook his fur a bit.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Star walks over by a lake and gets a drink

Snowy ends up rolling off the rock she was laying on and wakes up on her back

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) copper ran over to snowy "are you ok" he asked her

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) copper ran over to snowy "are you ok" he asked her

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Snowy rolls on her stomach "yeah, i learned something though"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) "Not to sleep There?" he asked and laughed

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Snowy nods "yep, those rocks are deadly"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) he laughed again, "Im Copper" he said

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments "nice to meet you, I'm Snowy" she said standing up and stretching

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo didn't want to talk with anyone now. So she started to walk in the forest.
(( Why are you not talking to me Rayna?))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments Star was laying by a lake after he took a drink

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) Wlfgurl 27 luvr wrote: "Jojo didn't want to talk with anyone now. So she started to walk in the forest.
(( Why are you not talking to me Rayna?))"

((Me?))

Bri luvs to rp and luvs wolves wrote: ""nice to meet you, I'm Snowy" she said standing up and stretching"

"So I've been told" he smiled.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments she smiled back "ok, now alittle hungry"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) "Wanna come hunting?" he asked

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) He bounded into the wood, "I bet I can get that deer!" he said, as he slowed down and saw a heard of them, "All by myself too!"
((brb at like 3:40 :) it 3:05 now))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments ((ok, c ya than))

she ran over and crouch down next to him and smiles

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) ((back lol sorry!))

He shot out of the underbrush and jumped on the doe. She struggled and her legs buckled with Copper's weight. He bit the deers' neck. Her body convolsed(sp) as she died

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments ((yeah, it's ok))

Snowy walked out off the bush "not bad"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) He brought the deer over, "Not bad?" he asked, "thats better then not bad" he laughed

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 104 comments she rolled her eyes and laughed, "yeah yeah"

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) "bet you cant get such a clean kill" he laughed

« previous 1 3 4 5