fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Fallen Angels/Angels > Hush, Hush

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i love this book and the characters that are in it.
what does everyone else think do you hate it or love it and why?

message 2: by Kaushila (new)

Kaushila Limbu | 3 comments i loved it it just took me a couple hours to read, can't wait for the next book :)

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i cant wait for it either and i think its a long wait til september

Christy (TheReaderBee) (thereaderbee) I liked this book too, it was good! I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next book. :)

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo I liked this book too. It got compared to Fallen by a few people but i prefer this to Fallen. Looking forward to the next one!

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Jo wrote: "I liked this book too. It got compared to Fallen by a few people but i prefer this to Fallen. Looking forward to the next one!"

i agree Hush, Hush was definately my favourite out of the two i prefered Patch as well

message 7: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah he was a lot more interesting than Daniel

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) definately!!

message 9: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I hated Daniel. I liked Patch. I LOVED Cam!

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i liked cam as well but not as much as Patch or even Daniel

message 11: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I just found Daniel so boring. he's such a wet drip, and I can't shake this feeling, I don't know what it is, that something is off about him. I liked him in the prologue, and not so much after that.
It really depressed me when Cam turned out to be evil. But he's so sinister and sexy, I love it.
Back to Hush, Hush. I found all the characters bar Vee to be very inconsistent. I liked Patch, most of the time. But I loved Vee throughout. Nora is a pain!

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i didnt like Vee but i liked the rest of the characters

message 13: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments Nora is just very....scattered to me. she to's and fro's between loving patch and fearing patch. I know she loves him, but it's still pretty scary.
and she does

spoiler alert

try to kill herself for him.
and I just don't like that. It's not a great shade to her character.

message 14: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments Nora is just very....scattered to me. she to's and fro's between loving patch and fearing patch. I know she loves him, but it's still pretty scary.
and she does

spoiler alert

try to kill herself for him.
and I just don't like that. It's not a great shade to her character.

message 15: by Poindextεrr. (new)

Poindextεrr. (carpe_diem) ♥Kaitlin♥ wrote: "I loved this book! Wooh Baby! I loved it!"

So did I!!! Ahh, it was soo awesome! Can't wait for the sequel.

message 16: by Poindextεrr. (new)

Poindextεrr. (carpe_diem) Mairead wrote: "Nora is just very....scattered to me. she to's and fro's between loving patch and fearing patch. I know she loves him, but it's still pretty scary.
and she does

spoiler alert

try to kill her..."

I agree. I hate when girls try to kill themselves over guys.....ugggghhh.

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick

the new book cover has been out for a while now but i thought i would put it up anyways. i love this cover just as much as Hush, Hush. cant wait to see what is going to happen next

message 18: by Jo (new)

Jo I think it's a good cover too. I loved the Hush, Hush cover aswell. There have been some really good covers out lately!

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i think book covers have been designed beautifully too especially the Fallen Angels books

message 20: by Jo (new)

Jo Agreed. I loved the one for Fallen. I saw the follows ups cover recently and that is really nice too. Quite similar to the first one though.

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah but it works as it is a part of the series which i think books that are a part of a series should look similar

message 22: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments Yeah. It teed me off when they changed the covers for TMI, and now COG loks out of place next to the other two.
I think Patch killed Nora's dad, so that he could become human, but then found out it had to be a daughter.......Thoughts?

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i cant remember that??

message 24: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah i think they do need to be similar. I also like the Blue Bloods covers.

Hmm i'm not sure about that. I can't see Patch killing him even though he did intend to kill Nora.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2010 06:55AM) (new)

I loved this book,though I'm really scared for the second one because I noticed a lot of authors stray to another story in their sequels when we want to have the same characters because we have fallen in love with them.Anyway I really do hope this one is good for her sake.

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) here's hoping : )

message 27: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 2 comments Have yous read the synthesis for Cresendo?

It says that Patch does have something to do with Noras dads death and she wonts to figure out the story behind it and asks patch but he's ignoring her and drifting away from Nora and into Marcies arms O.o

message 28: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I knew it! I knew he killed him!

message 29: by Jenelle (last edited Jun 08, 2010 01:58AM) (new)

Jenelle | 2 comments hahaha, Probably, I think that in the prologue of Hush Hush it is Noras Dad and Patch

message 30: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments It's based in 1845 though, isn't it? So It's the creepy blonde dude whose name I forget.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yea....

message 32: by Kaya (new)

Kaya | 4 comments i'm hoping that in the second book there will be more action. In the first first one Nora usually wasn't directly involved in the fighting.