The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

Characters > Deaths

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi), The Boss :) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 225 comments Mod
Sooo, it's time for a happy, cheerful, upbeat topic!

Who do you think will die?
How?
When in the series?

message 2: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) I think Little Pete might die. Because if he really is the one that did this, I don't see how he would suddenly have the thought to reverse it. :/

Or what if Astrid died...? o.O That would give Sam a really good reason to snap.

message 3: by Byron (new)

Byron Otis (thelastbyron) | 13 comments Edilio. He's so righteous and wonderful. It would really be an impacting blow.

message 4: by Jonah (new)

Jonah | 12 comments I have this feeling that Mary will die in lies. I don't know why I think that, but it seems believable. She is kinda important to the FAYZ and the books, yet not too important to disappear. And what would happen to all the little children, then?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm agreeing with Julie. There's so much good in Mary, and she's very fierce and strong when it comes to protecting the children, so I think something will happen to her.
Hmm...maybe Edilio. :(
I keep thinking something will happen to Computer jack. hope not, heeh

message 6: by Jillian Sarah (last edited Mar 04, 2010 04:02PM) (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments Okay,

After thoroughly stalking MG's twitter I've come to this conclusion about the major death in LIES:

Computer Jack's time is up.

After reading the twitter, he mentions all of the major characters and what happens to them in Plauge. Except Computer Jack.

Without power, his niche is gone. No computers leaves him super strong, but his super smarts have no importance now. And Orc fits the super strong niche already. The one thing that made Jack important was that he could do something no-one else could do with a computer.

I'm not saying that she's going to kill him, but Dekka would certainly have the motivation to betray him (Get Jack out of the way and get Brianna all to herself, Grant does mention the possibility of Brianna swinging 'that way' in the twitter)

And he is the only major character not mentioned in reference to plague on the twitter.

Thoughts?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jillian Sarah wrote: "Okay,

After thoroughly stalking MG's twitter I've come to this conclusion about the major death in LIES:

After reading the twitter, he mentions all of the major cha..."

:( Jack!

message 8: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments *SPOILER
*SPOILER
*SPOILER

but comp. jack has a power...

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments I meant electricity. He has a power, but the super strength niche is easily filled by orc

message 10: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments yeah, ur right :) i think comp. jack is stronger than orc tho, but he prolly is gonna die...:'( i'm sad

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments Jillian Sarah wrote: "Okay,

After reading the twitter, he mentions all of the major cha..."

Yes, sadly I agree. I didn't love him, but I didn't dislike him either. I first thought it would be either Orc or Howard, but...it's probably Jack...aww.
...Dekka will be happy, though. Hehee :)

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments i don't like Dekka :(

message 13: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments I don't mind her, but she certainly has the motivation to get jack screwed.

message 14: by Jonah (new)

Jonah | 12 comments I don't like Jack. I don't dislike him so much that I want him to die, though, but I want him dead more than any of the other characters. And I think it seem possible that he will die. But I don't think Dekka will betray him. Yeah, she really dislike him, but she also loves Brianna, and would never ever do anything that could hurt Brianna. And get her boyfriend killed... That would definetly hurt her. I think it's more believable that Diana would betray Jack. I mean, she would definetly manage to do it. And she have betrayed him lots of times before.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I kinda like Jack. I'm hoping he'll see 'the light' and maybe go over to 'Team Sam/Astrid'

message 16: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments me too :) i feel bad for him, he's just a confused kid lol :P

message 17: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments Diana is possible, but at this point she has no power over jack, neither the secret of his powers nor his crush on her. Dekka is much more probable.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, and he's so young. But there's a possibility he'll die.

message 19: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments :(

message 20: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) You know, that makes sense, Jack dying. But there is a really large part of me that doesn't want that to happen! So I'm not going to think that way. He's so young, and I think it would be way more tragic and make for a better story to take out one of the larger characters.

message 21: by Jonah (new)

Jonah | 12 comments Yeh, but who of the larger characters? I mean, if Sam or Astrid or Diana or Caine was taken out, the whole story would be... Well, I just don't think that wold happen. But it HAD been kinda funny if Sam (as the most important character) died in book three of six! xD

message 22: by Benadrine (new)

Benadrine | 3 comments I think it will defintly be Jack who dies because he is so good and he cant be in the FAYZ drake will probably kill him

message 23: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) What about Quinn? I'd say Edilio, but he came close to death in Hunger and that would kind of be cliche. Or Little Pete... or Zil... or Lana... I think Sam and Caine will definitely stick around to the end. I think it would be interesting to have Astrid die. Unlikely, but interesting.

message 24: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments Check the twitter for who is mentioned
That's my strategy

message 25: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments i don't think lana will die...
she (and her power) is/are too important

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena wrote: "You know, that makes sense, Jack dying. But there is a really large part of me that doesn't want that to happen! So I'm not going to think that way. He's so young, and I think it would be way more ..."

Awww :(

message 27: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments I think that Zil and Drake will eventually be killed off, but not for a while. The problems they cause are too important to the plot. Although new villains hage the potential to rise up, Gone isn't a villain of the week type of book.

message 28: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments yeah, because Caine is a bad person, but he's not evil. Drake is.

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments Caine is a SEXY bad person. LOL. Sorry, had to be random...

message 30: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments ikr? lol :P

message 31: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments Haha he is! But psychologically he's obsessed with control, it would be out of character for him to submit to sam without a gigantic reason (like the end of hunger). He's not without flaws in morality, see the lies preview and plastering for reference.
He's not willing to be reasoned with, Diana acts as his conscious but he usually ignores her. So its very possible he will eventually be killed off because of this flaw.

message 32: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments Eh, I don't know about that. I know he lives until at least PLAGUE and M.G. said that Caine fans will love PLAGUE... so I don't exactly think the fans will love it if Caine died...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. LOL. Anyway, I also think that Sam and Caine will eventually team up BECAUSE of a "gigantic reason"...*coughDrakecoughcough*
Also, I believe he's way too powerful for M.G. to just kill off and has too many fans and has too good of a twist on the plot line. He has ties to Sam, too, and they've already teamed up once (And I know that was my favorite part of the GONE Series so far). MAYBE they can again. Also, about Diana. I think that if this island thing they were talking about in the preview of LIES doesn't work out, then Caine might actually start listening to her...considering the fact that she's been right about basically EVERYTHING so far...She's a good conscience to have...And she's kick-@$$, which definitely helps (<- Sorry, I'm a big Diana fan.)
I just think that both Caine and Diana are too important of characters to just kill off. The story would be that much more boring if they were not there.
And if M.G. did kill Caine... ;)

message 33: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) I agree with Nicole. But if Caine doesn't knock off his "I'm the only one fit to rule the FAYZ" attitude, he might run into some trouble like Jillian said. ;)

message 34: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments He already has. A lot. LOL.

message 35: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments That's his fatal flaw though. He'll continue to di that
Nicole wrote: "He already has. A lot. LOL."

message 36: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments ...Maybeeeee he will. But, like I said, if this island thing doesn't work out... And also, Diana's threatened to either kill herself or poof (or at least, implied it) I really think things are going to change with them. Also, M.G. did say that they are both very different in PLAGUE, so... (too many cliff hangers :D)

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah (aliveandwell) | 184 comments Nicole wrote: "Caine is a SEXY bad person. LOL. Sorry, had to be random..."

he is hot. but as Jillian said, he's crazy w/control. im freaking out about Brittany, the one whos dead in her grave and alive at the same time.I have no idea what might happen to her....

Any Thoughts??

message 38: by Leah (last edited Mar 16, 2010 02:58PM) (new)

Leah (aliveandwell) | 184 comments Nicole wrote: "Caine is a SEXY bad person. LOL. Sorry, had to be random..."

he is hot. but as Jillian said, he's crazy w/control.

im freaking out about Brittany, the one whos dead in her grave and alive at the same time.I have no idea what might happen to her....

Any Thoughts??

message 39: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments umm, she's prolly gonna be above the ground in lies, lol :D

message 40: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments She's totally gonna be above the ground and walking around and being gross and zombieish
XP

message 41: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments that'd be really scary, lol :P

message 42: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) I'm totally psyched to see what she looks like on the back cover of Lies. Drake too!!

message 43: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments drake is sooo creepy lol :P

message 44: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Haha, which is why he's one of my fave characters :))

message 45: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments Agh Drake drives me CRAZY. Maybe because in AP psychology when we learned about sociopaths and I couldn't focus because I was like "h that's drake!!!!! Gone gone gone" and couldnt focus

message 46: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Lol xD

message 47: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments lol that is totally drake :P

message 48: by Leah (new)

Leah (aliveandwell) | 184 comments lolololo!! i would do the sameee thing!! ~:P

message 49: by Jillian Sarah (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments True!
Although apparently he's blonde and tan, I always thought he was brunette.

message 50: by Leah (new)

Leah (aliveandwell) | 184 comments i thought he was a red head.....

« previous 1