Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Peacekeepers Sign Up!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (last edited Mar 03, 2010 01:13PM) (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) SIgn up to be a Peacekeeper here:

I, [insert name here:] do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

AND YES, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE BOTH A HUNTER AND A PEACEKEEPER, OR A RANGER AND A PEACEKEEPER!

I, Olivia do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood (sometimes), and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, Jen do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ok but how do you keep peace

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen try to stop fights and make sure everythings going fine in the group!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

but how do you stop fights

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen convince people! Interfere!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

well then they just might fight you

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen hmmm we'll have to think about it!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

or just ignore you wich is like easy to do

message 10: by Jebbyjr (new)

Jebbyjr  (jebbyjr) I, Jebbyjr/Fiona/ a lot of other names that i don't want to write down do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 11: by Jen (new)

Jen welcome!

Yorgos Son of Zeus (YorgosSonofZeus) | 263 comments I, Yorgos do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments I, Jessica do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura i, laura do solemnly swear to keep the peace of camp half-blood, and to be loyal to my fellow peacekeepers.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Zoë, do solemnly swear to keep the peace of Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 16: by Jen (new)

Jen welcome everyone!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Welcome, Noelle!! How is the, uh **whispers** cheezmuffincheez plan going?

message 18: by Jen (new)

Jen Hey are there any spies in here?????

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Oh, no, we're talking about another group. :] It's a secret though.

message 20: by Jen (new)

Jen ok lol

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) **Mutters back** Got it. Make sure the, er, lemonnuclearbombsradio are out of range. And that the minions bacon are locked away. Don't want them rebelling.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) I'll definitely ask chucknorrisducttapebunnies. He's always favored meh. ;D

So, how is our planfordiabolicalbaconz going? I recently met with some of the minionsbaconz, and they seem ready to go. They're hungry, and they want to eatsoulsrefrigeratorbaconz.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Or maybe IHOP. They certainly won't be able to hop after going there. ~___^

Good. Our diabolicalplansbaconz can't be found out. Be sure to accept only citizens that are trustworthy. **nods head**

We'll talk later. I sense spies...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

um. you realize I know what you're talking about?

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) You don't know what we're talking about. We know you think you know what we know but you don't know what we know. O.O

Besides, you will never be able to, uh...

Noelle! cheezsictheminionsonherandchucknorrisbaconz

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) BWAHAHAHA!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

I need to go prepare them! They're still in practice session!

**runs to get baconzminionzbaconz**

Yorgos Son of Zeus (YorgosSonofZeus) | 263 comments what the..... i wont even ask :3)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, I DO know. ~Noelle~ just ran to the secret base of duct tape.

message 30: by Valentine (new)

Valentine Flowrite (valentineflowrite) | 25 comments You guys are weird.

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "SIgn up to be a Peacekeeper here:

I, [insert name here:] do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

AND YES, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE BOTH A H..."

Wait, how can you be both a peacekeeper and a hunter/ranger if you're supposed to keep the peace bewteen the two?

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Exactamundo. Hunters or Rangers who agree with Peacekeepers may be a part of both groups.

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) that seems kind of backwards

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) No. DO NO question.

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Fine, I'll question a different time.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

like, if you're Hunter but do not approve of how the Hunters and the Rangers always fight. and doesn't Olivia want to kill you or something?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Sarah (Shae), do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 38: by Laura (new)

Laura hey sarah!!!

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments hi!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

hi Sarah!

message 41: by Laura (new)

Laura hey everyone!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Percy Jackson do solemnly swear to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing I, Dovewing do solemnly swear to try to keep the peace in Camp Half-Blood, and to be loyal to my fellow Peacekeepers.

message 44: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ZoëNightshade7 wrote: "like, if you're Hunter but do not approve of how the Hunters and the Rangers always fight. and doesn't Olivia want to kill you or something?"

yeah, she does.

message 45: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments OMGG!! I just realized that you're Stephanie!!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Welcome, Percy and Dovewing!

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "OMGG!! I just realized that you're Stephanie!!"

Yes...I'm Stephanie. Who'd you think I was?

message 48: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments ohh uhh, well i don't know.

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) oh, okay

message 50: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 351 comments yeahh....

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.