Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Fun & Games > What Famous Vamp are you??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Danielle Girard | 20 comments You Are Edward Cullen
In general, you are an upstanding, ethical, and compassionate person. You aren't a stereotypical vampire.
Of course, you're only undead, so you can't help but be tempted occasionally. You do a good job keeping your cravings in check.

You are a true romantic, and you live to take care of your sweetheart. You couldn't go on if you hurt the one you love.
You have many worries and conflicts deep in your heart. You may seem distant or cold, but it's only because you care so much.

message 3: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4443 comments Mod
You Are Edward Cullen
In general, you are an upstanding, ethical, and compassionate person. You aren't a stereotypical vampire.
Of course, you're only undead, so you can't help but be tempted occasionally. You do a good job keeping your cravings in check.

You are a true romantic, and you live to take care of your sweetheart. You couldn't go on if you hurt the one you love.
You have many worries and conflicts deep in your heart. You may seem distant or cold, but it's only because you care so much.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa You Are Spike
You are neither good nor evil. You're too complicated to be explained so easily.
You have a dark side, and your lust sometimes gets the better of you. And your temper is notoriously violent.

But you also have a softer side to you. You are compassionate, sensitive, and capable of deep love.
You are also very intelligent and witty. You enjoy verbal sparring as much as physical sparring.

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 276 comments You Are Spike

You are neither good nor evil. You're too complicated to be explained so easily.

You have a dark side, and your lust sometimes gets the better of you. And your temper is notoriously violent.

But you also have a softer side to you. You are compassionate, sensitive, and capable of deep love.

You are also very intelligent and witty. You enjoy verbal sparring as much as physical sparring.

message 6: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) You Are Angel
You have a pretty dark past, but you've changed your ways... and possibly not by choice.
These days, you try to do your best to be a good person. You have a sore spot for anyone who hurts anyone else.

You are a true romantic, but you can't be with the person you truly love. And you are completely torn up about it.
At your core, you're a loner. You are light-hearted and funny, but deep down you're really quite tormented.

message 7: by Jade (new)

Jade You Are Spike

...although I don't think there is a Lestat on here - if there was I'd kick all your arses :)

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine You Are Count von Count
You? A vampire? Well, maybe in name only. There's nothing really vampiric about you.
You are the kindest person in the world. You wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone suck someone's blood.

You are a natural teacher, and you enjoy the company of children. And not because you find them delicious!
People make find you annoying at times, but they never find you frightening. The only thing scary about your mouth is that you talk too much!

message 9: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments You Are Spike

Oh yes please ;-D

message 10: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (pplunicorn) You Are Edward Cullen

I am really not so sure?!? I think I'd be a little more evil....**VvvV*** Muhahahaa :)

message 11: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 29 comments I am Spike too!

message 12: by Blodeuedd (new)

Blodeuedd Finland You Are Count von Count

Yikes I am so sweet :)

message 13: by Bookworms (new)

Bookworms | 43 comments You Are Dracula
You are deeply manipulative, and you have no qualms about being completely evil whenever it suits you.
You only look out for yourself, and you'll seek hardcore vengeance against anyone who stands in your way.

Unlike most vampires, you're only in it for the blood and power. Seduction and mind games don't appeal to you.
You are in it for the kill, pure and simple. You see other people as your dinner.

message 14: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Mar 06, 2010 10:30AM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) You Are Spike

Well this could be worse...

message 15: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) You Are Dracula
You are deeply manipulative, and you have no qualms about being completely evil whenever it suits you.
You only look out for yourself, and you'll seek hardcore vengeance against anyone who stands in your way.

Unlike most vampires, you're only in it for the blood and power. Seduction and mind games don't appeal to you.
You are in it for the kill, pure and simple. You see other people as your dinner.

message 16: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) You Are Edward Cullen

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 346 comments You Are Count von Count
You? A vampire? Well, maybe in name only. There's nothing really vampiric about you.
You are the kindest person in the world. You wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone suck someone's blood.

You are a natural teacher, and you enjoy the company of children. And not because you find them delicious!
People make find you annoying at times, but they never find you frightening. The only thing scary about your mouth is that you talk too much!

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Amanda wrote: "You Are Count von Count
You are the kindest person in the world. You wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone suck some..."

Lucky. He's the best next to the original Dracula.

message 19: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Tetsu ~And Don't Call Me Puddin'~ wrote: "Amanda wrote: "You Are Count von Count
You are the kindest person in the world. You wouldn't hurt a fly, let ..."

I like Dracula too, and that's what I got :)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Heather wrote: "Tetsu ~And Don't Call Me Puddin'~ wrote: "Amanda wrote: "You Are Count von Count
You are the kindest person i..."

Which i why your lucky. I like Dracula and ended up with Spike...

message 21: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I don't know who that is :S

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) You Are Spike

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Heather wrote: "I don't know who that is :S"

A character off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...>_>

message 24: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Oh okay, I've never actually watched that, but have always wanted to, is it good?

message 25: by Jessi (new)

Jessi  (jessim) You Are Angel

You have a pretty dark past, but you've changed your ways... and possibly not by choice.
These days, you try to do your best to be a good person. You have a sore spot for anyone who hurts anyone else

Sexy...

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Heather wrote: "Oh okay, I've never actually watched that, but have always wanted to, is it good?"

Some of it is...some of it isn't. But than again I had watched the movie first and the show was so different.

message 27: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I didn't even know there was a movie :S

message 28: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i loved buffy the vampire slayer. i was always torn a little bit between spike and angel...but spike is soooo funny.

message 29: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Mar 10, 2010 07:30PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Heather wrote: "I didn't even know there was a movie :S"

Yup. It has close to the same feel as the Sebrina the Teenage Witch movie.

message 30: by Tabbi (new)

Tabbi | 3 comments You Are Spike

whoo i am spike hmm does that give people permission to call me blondie bear?

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 276 comments Tabbi wrote: "...whoo i am spike hmm does that give people permission to call me blondie bear?"

Only if you can call them Harmony!

message 32: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Tetsu ~And Don't Call Me Puddin'~ wrote: "Heather wrote: "I didn't even know there was a movie :S"

Yup. It has close to the same feel as the Sebrina the Teenage Witch movie."

I'll definietly have to check out the movie.

message 33: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) You Are Dracula

i dont even like the book : (

message 34: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 55 comments You Are Dracula

message 35: by Jade (new)

Jade Villafane (mistressofhorror) | 17 comments You Are Edward Cullen

But im not happy about it. I would kill. lol Not that I dont love Edward.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 405 comments You Are Spike

I am happy with being Spike, he is pretty cool : )

message 37: by Shannon (last edited May 29, 2010 06:01PM) (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 18 comments Sounds pretty cool! I'll take it, lol!

You Are Angel
These days, you try to do your best to be a good person. You have a sore spot for anyone who hurts anyone else.

You are a true romantic, but you can't be with the person you truly love. And you are completely torn up about it.
At your core, you're a loner. You are light-hearted and funny, but deep down you're really quite tormented.

message 38: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 89 comments You Are Dracula

LMAO!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 276 comments I wish I was anaemic, I don't want Angela gnawing on me. I'm not dinner! ;-)

message 40: by Kelleigh (new)

Kelleigh (goodreadscomsunshine2047) | 0 comments I'm Edward!

message 41: by Felon (new)

Felon | 68 comments ooh i'm Dracula, who knew I craved blood and power?

message 42: by Dija (new)

Dija I'm Spike...not to sound stupid or anything, but who the hell is he?

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Lazuline wrote: "I'm Spike...not to sound stupid or anything, but who the hell is he?"

Spike is a vampire from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Wicked ♥  (Wickedly Bookish Reviews) aka Bat-Jess | 62 comments You Are Angel

hee hee I like Angel and all, but he is so broody. I think Spike is uber sexy and funny.

message 45: by is mee... kissa (last edited Jul 12, 2010 02:07AM) (new)

is mee... kissa | 38 comments You Are Spike

well.. i dunno bout the temper thing cos it takes age to snap me but yes... if i do snap it aint pretty... and the verbal and physical fights is true.. i love arguing and i like fighting (physically)...

okay jessica, since i don't know spike i'll take your word for it... lol even if i am a girl, apparently i am uber sexy and funny.. yay! lol

message 46: by Mariel (new)

Mariel (fuchsiagroan) Count von Count from Sesame Street! I couldn't even get Count Chokula?

"You are a natural teacher, and you enjoy the company of children. And not because you find them delicious!
People make find you annoying at times, but they never find you frightening. The only thing scary about your mouth is that you talk too much! "

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2543 comments You Are Angel

I love Angel, but I almost feel insulted that I'd be a creepy brooding person. I love bright colors too much. ^_-

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) You Are Edward Cullen

I love Edward (rob)

message 49: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandy163rd) | 183 comments You Are Edward Cullen

You have many worries and conflicts deep in your heart. You may seem distant or cold, but it's only because you care so much

yessssss!!!!!!!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2543 comments Wow, I'm wondering if there are any famous lady vampires in the test?

« previous 1