Witches, Weres, and Vamps, Oh MY! discussion

Random Chatter > HELP!!! I can't find a book.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (tngirlinsc) | 2 comments Can you guys please help me find a book? I just remember some of the things that are in it and the basic plot.

Its basically about a guy (might have a brother) who gets turned into a vampire while accepting a ride in a carriage from a woman. He cannot go back to see his family and watches them all die from afar over time. His younger sister thinks he is alive the whole time, but she too dies. Fastfoward some: there is going to be a battle (apolocypse kind of thing) and he's training basically peasants to fight. Falls in love. Etc. etc.

The "things" I remember are:
1. vampires
2. dragons
3. demons (including children demons)
4. human slaves kept in caves
5. final battle
6. field burned
7. castle
8. time travel / distance travel
9. caves
10. weapons training (various types)
11. archer
12. evil "master" vampire is female

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?

APPRECIATE any help!!!

Thanks! :)

message 2: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) | 1166 comments Mod
I don't recognize it but it sounds interesting! I hope someone knows which book it is.

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnv) No clue but I would love to read it!

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (tngirlinsc) | 2 comments Another lady in another group remembered it. It's Nora Roberts' Circle Trilogy! So good!!! :)

Morrigan's Cross
Valley of Silence
Dance of the Gods

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim (mrsnesbitt) | 77 comments Go to your local library and see if they subsribe to Novelist. You can put in plot points and see what comes up.

message 6: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) There is a group on goodreads, that you post these questions too and they help you and a website too. Sadly someone erased all my favorites, so I dont have it.

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine The others are right, the guy who got turned was Cian. His book is Valley of Silence.