This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

A day late....

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shana (new)

Shana (Shanac55) I can never seem to join a good thread at the beginning, and as I'm reading through, I want so badly to add my two cents, but it's too damn late.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You can still add your two cents! Just hit reply to the comment you want to comment on.

message 3: by Shana (new)

Shana (Shanac55) I know, but then I feel like everyone is looking at me funny.
:/

message 4: by Shana (new)

Shana (Shanac55) I'm usually a couple days behind.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You'd better get less of a life, then, and show up more often.

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Don't worry about it. We'll look at you funny regardless of when you post.

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Shana wrote: "I know, but then I feel like everyone is looking at me funny.
:/"

::looks at Shana funny::

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments It's never to late. I love when people chime in on old discussions. It's fun.

message 9: by Shana (new)

Shana (Shanac55) Ok. So, less work more GR it is. And I'll ignore the funny looks.

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Really, it's ok if they look at you funny as long as they don't point.

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Also, some posts -- the Ask Bunny thread and the Movies thread in particular-- are designed to be commented on and picked up later. I still don't know what the rules to the movie thread are, though.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ::points at Tom::

message 13: by Kasia (new)

Kasia So everytime I commented on an old thread you were looking at me funny?! How could you!

message 14: by Shana (new)

Shana (Shanac55) I was never looking at you funny....not you Kasia, never!

message 15: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Meh, I'd probably just disregard the eye rolls and the squinting anyways, but good to know Shana. Hugs!

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Your sick, twisted, yet somehow sweet avatar is looking at everyone funny Kasia. I know you're a frequent switcher but I'll be so sad to see that one go. It's the best thing I've ever seen.

message 17: by Kasia (new)

Kasia It's staying for now, but eventually knowing me it will go, yeah.

Servius  Heiner Except for the ghetto!, the ghetto is dead and you are not allowed to play in there.