Challenge: 50 Books discussion

2010 > Tanya's 50 for 2010

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (last edited Mar 03, 2010 05:33PM) (new)

Tanya (tmneill) | 4 comments Doris Day: The Untold Story of the Girl Next Door

Started today, she has always facinated me.

Finished the book today, not a very good read. Found myself skipping pages to just finish it. My idea of who Doris Day was/is has drastically changed.

message 2: by Tanya (last edited Mar 13, 2010 01:09PM) (new)

Tanya (tmneill) | 4 comments The Screwtape Letters (Paperback) by C.S. Lewis

Began this book about a week ago, lots of things that have been making me rethink certain things.

Finished the book. It makes you stop and think about how you react to certain things. So many things now you can understand the actions of others.

message 3: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (tmneill) | 4 comments What to read now!!! Must go look at my stack of books, did re-read a couple of the twilight series and Percy Jackson & the Olympians but since they are rereads they don't really count.

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (tmneill) | 4 comments Daughter of Fortune - The Bettie Brown Story--Sherri S. McLeroy.

The book is about a lady who lived in Galveston in the 1800's, it was a good read about the lavish life of the early times in Galveston.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Tanya wrote: "The Screwtape Letters (Paperback) by C.S. Lewis

Began this book about a week ago, lots of things that have been making me rethink certain things.

Finished the book. It makes you stop and think ab..."

and it took you forever to read it