CafeMom-The Book Club discussion

The nook

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sue (new)

Sue Seligman (bookfan55) Tracey wrote: "I just purchased a nook from the Barnes & Noble where I work and though I adore books, I must say, this is one cool e reading device. It fits so nicely in my hand and you can turn the page with a p..."

Just wondering...what is the difference between the Kindle and the Nook? I am thinking about getting an E reader, and I know only one person who has one, and she has the Kindle. Which one is better, or are there any differences between them? Thanks for the input.

message 2: by Rebekah (last edited Mar 09, 2010 07:48AM) (new)

Rebekah (bekalynn) | 37 comments I got a Kindle for Christmas. It is the new one with the smaller screen. I LOVE IT!!!!!I don't know the difference between all the E readers but I'm on the technology challenged side and it was easy for me to learn. I'm still trying to figure out my new iPod I got at the same time

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue Seligman (bookfan55) How many versions of the Kindle are there? And does anyone know the differences between the Kindle and the Nook? I am also technologically challenged, and if I were to take the plunge and get one of these e-readers, it would have to be very easy to learn! Any input or advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Seligman (bookfan55) Thanks so much, Emely....I will study this article and continue to look for people to advise me, as well as visit the local Barnes and Noble to play with the nook. I know someone who has a Kindle and loves it, but I haven't been able to play with hers yet. Thanks again!