Myth lovers discussion

What book will you read?

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jade (new)

Jade (jadeadel) | 90 comments Mod
If you look on the book shelf, you'll find two books to read, choose one and let me know, which one you chose, have fun.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

need! :).

hey j!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments need and moonlight if thats okay because they seem awesome!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

wait! no! I wanna read both!

message 5: by Jade (new)

HAHAHAHAH, hey M, and hi Amanda. you really should read both, there both really good books, but take my advise, read Moonlight first, sooo good. the second book to need comes out soon, but the dark guardian novels are three already out, the four is coming out soooooon, I can wait. anyway, I hope you like the group, I'll add some more stuff to it, as soon as I have time, busy, busy, busy right now, see ya

message 6: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Cahill (caren36) | 39 comments Moonlight was definitely good. Another good one I read lately was Interwined. Long but good!

message 7: by Jessica (BookRockGoddess) (last edited Mar 02, 2010 01:17PM) (new)

Jessica (BookRockGoddess) Bolton (bookrockgodess) Read need and I am about 20 pages let to finish moonlight. I had to read moonlight for the werewolf challenge on Vampire Lovers group. I pan to read Fullmoon next. Oh and Jade Captivate is already out I am reading that one this month also.

message 8: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Cahill (caren36) | 39 comments I'm glad to hear that Need was good. I've been debating on getting it. I'll definitely add it to my list!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

so many books on the to-read lists

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments agreed. i really want to read interwined it seems really good. but to bad im broke and cant afford anything right now lol. :(

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i feel ur pain mandi, im broke too

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments lol i think i get paid this sarvo but i've already got this awesome book that i want read that im going to buy, its called 'Original Sin' its about the seven deadly sins. theres this girl and her mum decides to awaken the seven deadly sins which arent myths there seven deadly fallen angels and the girls on a race to stop her mum from doing it and it sounds really cool and i really want to read it. i tryed getting it out at the library but they never seem to have many of the new books that come out lol : (

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:OOOO let me read after you!

message 14: by Jade (last edited Mar 03, 2010 07:57AM) (new)

answering Jessic (Captivate is already out) I can't believe that, it's not out over here yet, I'm still waiting, it's not fair, the way every other place/contry gets the good books first, well I'm in a big hurry so I gotta go, catch ya'll later.

message 15: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Cahill (caren36) | 39 comments OOO That Original Sin sounds good!!! If you guys can't afford them, check your library! That's how I get some of mine to read, usually just ones that sounds alright and I don't wanna shove out money for. Amanda- that sucks about your library, mine is ok with newer releases and I dunno about yours but alot of libraries allow you to request books and they'll order it! My friends does it all the time at hers.

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments oh i could try that thanx i never really thought about doing that lol. silly me.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

u do that and let me borrow! please

message 18: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Cahill (caren36) | 39 comments Has anyone read the Blue Blood series? I've got the first one at bargin price on Amazon but haven't read it yet and my crazy self just ordered the second one cuz Barnes & Noble had it cheap

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments ohh i saw that one it looks awesome i want to read that too so no i havent read it yet but i want to lol.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

whats it about?

Jessica (BookRockGoddess) Bolton (bookrockgodess) Blue Blood is like Gossip Girl for vampires. The books are great. Try them I am sure you will love them.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

cool, will do

message 23: by Jade (new)

I seen that book in the bookstore today. I don't know what it's about though, just got something to do with vamps, though you already know that. has anyone read 'Wicked?'

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ive seen that it looked really good, havent read it though

Jessica (BookRockGoddess) Bolton (bookrockgodess) I have read wicked.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

is it good?

message 27: by Jessica (BookRockGoddess) (last edited Mar 06, 2010 07:09AM) (new)

Jessica (BookRockGoddess) Bolton (bookrockgodess) It is good but graphic and it is different from the broadway show. I think i like the stage show is better than the book but the book was good I just didnt like the ending.

message 28: by Jade (new)

same here, it was kinda lame. the ending I mean, it just sort of, ended. though I think there are other books, I'm not reading them, unless I become needing, AKA 'NEED TO READ'

message 29: by Jessica (BookRockGoddess) (last edited Mar 06, 2010 05:01PM) (new)

Jessica (BookRockGoddess) Bolton (bookrockgodess) There are other books the next one is the Son of a Witch I think that is the title. I own it but I am not sure where it is at the moment.

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments i heard about them, never read them though. my sister did but she didn't like them that much she thought the play was better than the books as well. i was going to read them but i never got around to it lol.

message 31: by Christina (new)

Christina I read Need and thought it was okay and I ended up reading Captivate which I liked better. I've also read Splendor Falls but it was a while ago so I can't remember all of it but I remember being entertained and thinking it was worth me buying. Dark Visions was good too. I liked it and the relationships between the main characters. And the Hunger Games series I am absolutely in love with. I can't wait for Mockingjay.
What's Moonlight though? That's the only one I haven't read or even heard about.

message 32: by Jade (new)

OMG, you are sooooo like me! Unless you count the fact that you haven't even heard of my all time fav boos and author.
Ok, Moonlight is basically about werewolves. the brief descripe is, something like this:
By te time a shape-shifter turns 17-and only girls, the boys are 18 or 19- they have to have found a 'mate' AKA a guy. if they don't find one they won't have a bond with any male and the probably won't live to tell the tale of how painful it is alone. theguys do it alone but the girls don't. upto know there is four books. the first on kind of pulls you in, the girl, Kaitlyn, knows nothing about shape-shifters so the books explains everything you need to know, or te basics anyway. the second book is may fav, Lindsey, has fallen for two guys, but she's already chosen one, before she had the feelings for this otherguy, Rafe. so it's like this forbidden love thnghappeneing between them, I can't explain that one,but it's good. the third one wasn't much cop, but all the same it was ok, Brit finds out she isn't a shape-shifter and hides it from the other guardians-shape-shifters- not to hot on that one myself, for I'm not a fan of lying, but it was good. the fourth one is the only one that happens out of the woods, so you have a little more freedom. it also has a cool romance thing happening, totally not lke the others, it was really good, the second and fouthare my favs but thay are all good books, you should really look into it.

message 33: by Christina (new)

Christina Jade, That sounds good. I'm defeinately going to have to pick it up after I get some more money! Thanks for the synopsis!

message 34: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments they sound great maybe i should get them too.

message 35: by Jade (new)

Cool, I think you guys will like them. I can babble a bit though, sorry about that lol.
I'm going away for a few and I can't think which books to take. any advise?