Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Clark (new)

Clark have you guys read the book?

message 2: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... nope! sorrie 0_o

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) me neither. :/

message 4: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... it sounds interesting though... the title.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) yeah it does

message 6: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... so what do you think it's about?

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) a Skeleton thief lol

message 8: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... maybe. that would be cool. well a skeleton who is a thief or a person who steals skeletons, cuz that would be funny. hehe.

message 9: by Clark (new)

Clark A magical skeleton trying to save the world

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) ok, i was close lol

message 11: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... oh. that sounds cool.

message 12: by Morgen (new)

Morgen i cant remember if i read it or not... :(

message 13: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... hehe. i can hardly remember any of the books i've read.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) lol

message 15: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... what did i say? jk.

message 16: by Morgen (new)

Morgen XDDDDD

message 17: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... really though... what did i say? i wasnt trying to be funny? am i really that funny?

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (fightingfirewithfire) | 4 comments I have read the books, ansd they are awesome. I also own them all xD Obsessive, yes, but I do recommend this series to Fantasy book lovers.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (fightingfirewithfire) | 4 comments *and

message 20: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth | 2 comments LOVE IT!!! i am trying to get faceless ones, but there is only one library in this state with a copy, and they keep rejecting my reservation. im so sad. and also that dark days is not yet out in the us. BUT THESE BOOKS ARE SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (fightingfirewithfire) | 4 comments Dark Days is really good :)

message 22: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth | 2 comments i heard. wish it was out here in the us.

message 23: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (halloweengirl) | 21 comments I agree, Dark days is really good. i had to order it from the u.k though which was a pain in the butt. I love all of these books though. i cant wait till i get mortal coil!

message 24: by Jeffery (new)

Jeffery | 1 comments Clark wrote: "have you guys read the book?"

Yes, except for Dark Days and Mortal Coil. They are SO good!

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (fightingfirewithfire) | 4 comments Mortal Coil is really dark.
Just saying, I absolutely hate the ending of MC.
:'(
But it's still really good! :)

message 26: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (halloweengirl) | 21 comments I agree, Mortal Coil was surprisingly dark and somewhat depressing. And when I reached the end I was like, really? That's the end?
But it was very good.

message 27: by Claire (new)

Claire mcdonagh (clary_fray) | 30 comments :) i have read all of them and love them all. How could you hate the ending of Mortal Coil it was amazing cant wait for death bringer :P

message 28: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (halloweengirl) | 21 comments I didn't hate it, I just wish it wasn't over :P

message 29: by Claire (new)

Claire mcdonagh (clary_fray) | 30 comments I no :) i cried

message 30: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (halloweengirl) | 21 comments When is the new one coming out? Has it been announced yet?

message 31: by Claire (new)

Claire mcdonagh (clary_fray) | 30 comments yer it has its called Death Bringer and comes out in September i think

message 32: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (halloweengirl) | 21 comments damn, that's in the uk though isn't it? that means ive gotta beg my dad to import it. again.

message 33: by Claire (new)

Claire mcdonagh (clary_fray) | 30 comments haha lol i think thats the Australian date :) i come from Australia

message 34: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (halloweengirl) | 21 comments damn! thats means ive gotta import it from all the way around the world? my dads gonna kill me. haha

message 35: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (SkulduggeryLover) | 1 comments Heyyo! I am Michaela and I am a HUGE Skulduggery fan. I've met Derek Landy twice and have read the books MANY times :) Also, JOIN THE SKULDUGGERY FORUMS! :)

message 36: by Niel (new)

Niel | 319 comments How do you people think the series will end?

message 37: by Susan (new)

Susan (misssusan) | 3 comments I was able to order "Dark Days" and "Mortal Coil" through Amazon.co.uk. They are outstanding, and worth the 4 week shipping time.

I also love the audio books. Rupert Degas is a brilliant performer. You almost forget that one person is reading it. I find that I "hear" the voices he created when I'm reading.

Unfortunately, "Mortal Coil" was narrated by someone else! I was soooo disappointed, I couldn't bear to listen to it. I hope they bring Degas back.

I don't know why it is taking Harper Collins so long to distribute the new books in the US. Very irritating.

message 38: by HarmonyB (new)

HarmonyB (harmonyb2011) | 5 comments Hey! Anybody else excited for "Death Bringer"? I know I am! Who do you think the Death Bringer is? One of my guesses is Skulduggery because he's a living dead man and the Death Bringer is supposed to get rid of the seperation between the dead and the living, right?

What do you think?

message 39: by HarmonyB (new)

HarmonyB (harmonyb2011) | 5 comments Susan wrote: "I was able to order "Dark Days" and "Mortal Coil" through Amazon.co.uk. They are outstanding, and worth the 4 week shipping time.

I also love the audio books. Rupert Degas is a brilliant perform..."

I completely agree that Rupert Degas was AMAZING at the audio books. I absolutely love his voice for Skulduggery and it's amusing how a man of his age can capture the voice of teenage girl XD amazing.

Same here with ordering books four and five on Amazon.com. They only sold book one through three at my local book store. I think I'll request it and see if they'll start selling them there. I'm sure when (if?) the Skulduggery Pleasant movie comes out it'll be a lot more popular here in the US and all the books will be available.

message 40: by HarmonyB (new)

HarmonyB (harmonyb2011) | 5 comments Daniel wrote: "How do you people think the series will end?"

I just hope the series doesn't end with the whole world ending :) There's always going to be evil in the world, so the upside to that is Skulduggery and Valkyrie will always have a job to do. I think it'll be like one of those series where it's kind of neverending.

message 41: by Susan (last edited Jul 15, 2011 08:20AM) (new)

Susan (misssusan) | 3 comments "How do you think the series will end"
Remember the Necromancer who was recruiting an acolyte to "make" her into the death bringer. I'm also wondering if the reflection might be stolen some how and tampered with, so that she somehow becomes the Death Bringer. Also, there's that interesting bit at the end involving Lord Vile, and some kind of connection between Lord Vile and Skulduggery. Many Possibilities.

message 42: by Ragidi (new)

Ragidi | 3 comments Hello. I just joined this group :D I love drawing, reading, and playing video games. My favorite book genres are fiction, sci-fi, and fantasy.
I just love the Skulduggery Pleasant series. It's epic, hilarious, scary, and just awesome.
I also like the Eragon series (Inheritance Cycle).

Wanna know more about me? Just ask :D

message 43: by Ragidi (new)

Ragidi | 3 comments "How do you think the series will end?"

First, I want to share something. As I was reading the books, I always thought that Gordon Edgely is just like Derek Landy. Gordon always makes the hero character(s) in his writings die in the end. Maybe Derek Landy will do the same.
Meaning, Skulduggery or Valkyrie (or maybe both) might die.
I really hope they don't :S

message 44: by Niel (new)

Niel | 319 comments Susan wrote: ""How do you think the series will end"
Remember the Necromancer who was recruiting an acolyte to "make" her into the death bringer. I'm also wondering if the reflection might be stolen some how an..."

I was thinking the same thing with the reflection since it's becoming so human like.

message 45: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (theneveronlinechick) | 26 comments HI, PEOPLE!! XD

message 46: by Ela (new)

Ela | 346 comments Daniel wrote: "Susan wrote: ""How do you think the series will end"
Remember the Necromancer who was recruiting an acolyte to "make" her into the death bringer. I'm also wondering if the reflection might be stole..."

OMG I'm not sure if I could deal with SP and val dying!
(But it is an interesting comparison to Gordon)

message 47: by Niámh (new)

Niámh | 57 comments i have read all of the 7 i cant wait for the 8th one

message 48: by Niámh (new)

Niámh | 57 comments i dont want the series to end :( :(

message 49: by Niel (new)

Niel | 319 comments yeah it will be sad when it does but all good things come to an end.

message 50: by MJ (new)

MJ | 7 comments I absolutely LOVE Skulduggery Pleasant! My favourite books besides The Book Thief. Amazing series! I read Derek Landy's blog :P

aha

aww... i don't want to know how the series ends, i don't even want to think about it, i don't want it to end! can't The Golden God just keep writing books forever?

!

« previous 1