Love Inspired Books discussion

Now that the Olympics are over, I'm going to...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
What are you going to do with all that time now that you're not watching the Olympics?

message 2: by Love Inspired (new)

Well, maybe that's not an entirely fair question. I may be one of the few people who didn't watch the Olympics. I just caught snippets when hubby and kids were watching. However, I am super excited that my favorite TV show, Chuck, will be back on again. :)

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments For us most of the games was in the day time so I would just have it on in the day before I had to go out etc and tape some.
I dont watch alot at night. Tuesday is one of the better days for tv. but several days I got to bed early and read.
but the paraolympics start in 2 weeks.

message 4: by Love Inspired (new)

Are the paraolympics on TV too? I'd be much more inclined to watch them than the regular ones. :)

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments Im not sure here we normally get highlights. not sure about america.

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 33 comments Catch up on my TBR pile! With our family's crazy schedule it is difficult to fit in much reading time, so with less TV I will perhaps get that time now :)

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 434 comments Go on SPRING BREAK!!! Woohoo!!

message 8: by Love Inspired (new)

Heidi, what's on your TBR pile?

Jennifer, that sounds like fun to me! Are you going anywhere fun?

message 9: by Heidi (last edited Mar 05, 2010 09:09PM) (new)

Heidi | 33 comments Love Inspired wrote: "Heidi, what's on your TBR pile?

Jennifer, that sounds like fun to me! Are you going anywhere fun?"

Oh my, there are so many! Let's see, right now I am slowly, as I get time, reading High Plains Bride by Valerie Hansen (Which is very good by the way :), and then I have yet to read: Heartland Wedding by Renee Ryan, Mistletoe Courtship by Janet Tronstad and Sara Mitchell, Courting Miss Adelaide by Janet Dean. I hope it's OK it list these others in my TBR pile also. They are not LIH books, although I confess I like LIH books best of course :). Occasionally however I find other books I want to read, especially if they are at my local thrift store for a great price, as most of these were: A Time to Plant by Kelly Eileen Hake, A Time To Keep by Kelly Eileen Hake, A Time to Laugh by Kelly Eileen Hake, Betsy’s Return by Wanda E. Brunstetter, Stirring Up Romance by Janet Lee Barton, Out of The Blue by Janice A. Thompson, and The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall. Is that a TBR pile or what! LOL!

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 434 comments Love Inspired wrote: "Heidi, what's on your TBR pile?

Jennifer, that sounds like fun to me! Are you going anywhere fun?"

I'm in the New Braunfels/San Antonio area visiting my old hometown! :D So excited to see everyone.

message 11: by Love Inspired (new)

Go right ahead! It's always good to learn about all the books people are reading. :)

I actually just finished a non LIH myself. I just read The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble and really enjoyed it!

Jennifer, how fun! It's always neat going back home.