Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

Saving Cee Cee HoneyCutt Win Signed Audio CD's

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beckie (new)

Beckie Meet Beth Hoffman, Author of New York Times Best Seller, Saving CeeCee Honeycutt--Win Signed Audio Cd's of her Book

I read a review of Saving CeeCee Honeycutt on my iPhone application—Indie-bound Books last week. I couldn’t wait to see if Audible had it available for download. They did. And for the past week as I have been walking in snow in New York City and on sand in Miami, in airports and on planes, traveling to and from, and in my kitchen cooking; I have been listening in awe, to Beth Hoffman’s debut novel.

The vivid images and the lyrical similes alone would have kept me reading (listening). But the characters, all strong females, are so well developed, and the plot thick with unexpected twists and turns that I was beyond charmed. And the setting, Savannah, Georgia reads like another character, rich, warm, and inviting. Think Steel Magnolias meets The Help. I want to say a million wonderful things about this book, but I don’t want to spoil one page of the plot for anyone. Just read it, okay? I promise you will be moved to tears, wowed by the language, and maybe even laughing right out loud; like I was earlier this week.

And now to Beth, who has graciously agreed to answer questions for this interview in-between her book tours. She's also donating a signed copy of her book on CD's read by Jenna Lamia.To be part of this two week contest please leave a comment below or email me at beckieweinheimer@gmail.com. The winner will be announced March 15, 2010

http://beckieweinheimerblogs.blogspot...

message 2: by lisa (new)

lisa (lisaortiz1221) i would LOVE to be included in your contest!

thelittlereader (at) gmail (dot) com
http://thelittlereader.net

thanks!

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vickin) Please include me in this giveaway!

readingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com

message 4: by Beckie (new)

Beckie little reader and Vicki, you're both in the contest!

message 5: by Misty (new)

Misty | 10 comments Ooh, count me in too, please!
mbradenwf@gmail.com

message 6: by Beckie (new)

Beckie You are in misty