The Next Best Book Club discussion

Non-Book Related Banter > April Birthdays!!!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JSou (new)

JSou Wow, another month has passed already! Anyone out there celebrating a birthday this month? Let us know so we can wish you a wonderful book-filled day!

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait Poytress (caitertot) | 604 comments Me me me! On March 27th I will be the big 3-0.

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments My husband's birthday is today he is 37! AND my baby girl is 8 months today!

message 4: by Mainon (new)

Mainon (bravenewbooks) | 8 comments March 24, Mainon turns 27. :)

message 5: by Heather L (new)

Heather L  (wordtrix) Me, Thursday, the one day of the year that is a directive. *g*

message 6: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments Wow Jess, you got here before I even got online this morning!

Our dreamy Piesceans will enjoy a few more days of their watery swim and then...

THE BLAZING FIRE OF ARIES,NUMBER ONE SIGN...FIRST OF THE SIGNS OF FLAME... ROARS INTO MARCH AND CHANGES LIFE FOR US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......at least until the endish of April, we'll talk more later :)

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather (demeter003) | 17 comments I will be 24 on March 3rd!!!! Only one more year away from the big 2-5 eek!!! :)

message 8: by JSou (new)

JSou I love that your here, Suzanne. The birthday threads just aren't the same without your posts! :)

Happy Birthday to everyone! Cait, congrats on the big 3-0!

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) Happy March Birthday to everyone!!

message 10: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments Jessica wrote: "I love that your here, Suzanne. The birthday threads just aren't the same without your posts! :)

Happy Birthday to everyone! Cait, congrats on the big 3-0!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:):):):)!!!!!

message 11: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Ill be celebrating my bday all day today! I notice, the older I get, the less I feel like celebrating tho!

Cait, Ooohhhh.. I remember my big 3-0! What a milestone!

message 12: by Carol (new)

Carol Happy Happy Birthday to one and all. have a great March.

message 13: by Jamaie (new)

Jamaie | 66 comments My daughter, SHANNON, is 6 yrs. old today!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL !!!!~~~

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (lissieb7) My birthday is this month on the 30th! Happy Birthday to all the other March birthday girls out there!

message 15: by Liz (new)

Liz Happy birthday to everyone!

message 16: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (kalypso) | 102 comments Heather L wrote: "Me, Thursday, the one day of the year that is a directive. *g*"

Mine is on Thursday too!

message 17: by Irene (new)

Irene (irena47) | 988 comments My husband's birthday is the 4th! I don't want to sound dumb, but why is the 4th, the one day of the year that is a directive?

message 18: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments My 3-0 is not until October and I am happy for the wait! But congrats to you Cait!!!

Happy birthday to everyone else and Happy bday to Irene's Hubby!

message 19: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine (cathrine_bock) I will be 27 on the 8th. We're going to be in Vegas that week, so it should be an awesome celebration. :)

message 20: by Irene (new)

Irene (irena47) | 988 comments Happy Birthday, Cathy! And have a blast in Vegas...once was enough for me!!

message 21: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine (cathrine_bock) Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of Vegas either. It's gross, loud and fake. We're going to be there for a photography convention next week, though. At least they have some really good restaurants!

message 22: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bexorz) March 25th. :) The big 18.

message 23: by Irene (new)

Irene (irena47) | 988 comments Wooohooo...That is a BIGGY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 12 DAYS SOONER!! Have a great birthday and a great year!!

message 24: by JSou (new)

JSou Dammit, I suck! Totally forgot about the birthday thread (again). Where is Suzanne when we need her? :o) I thought I would just keep updating this thread to help with the clutter of dead threads.

So, anyone having a birthday this month?

message 25: by Carol (new)

Carol [image error]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU APRIL PEOPLE