College Students! discussion

Past Discussions of Group Reads > American Gods--For Those Who Have Finished

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
Please use this thread to talk about the book as a whole after you have finished.

Some general starting questions:

Did you like or dislike the book? Did you like the ending? Favorite characters? Favorite quotes? Did you like the author's style? Were you confused by anything in the book? etc.

Feel free to post any discussion questions that are more specific to the book once you have finished. The moderators and discussion leader will try and facilitate the discussion but since everybody's reading schedule/life schedule are different, they may not be able to do so at the beginning of the month. So, any discussion questions are welcome! :)

message 2: by Tahleen (new)

Tahleen I liked this book, but it was my least favorite by Gaiman. I didn't think Shadow was very well developed, either. But then again I read it about 2 years ago.

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula | 101 comments I agree Tahleen. This was the second time I've attempted American Gods, and it was definitely not as enjoyable as other Gaiman books. And for the longest time I thought they were never going to resolve the missing children aspect of the story. I liked it, but I expected more from this book.