Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Self Promotion Tips > Offer Your Special Discount

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shalonda (new)

Shalonda Williams-McClendon (shalondatreasurewilliams) | 36 comments I thought that it would be cool to offer a discount. Many of us have each others books on their to read list. I am offering a discount and if anyone wants to share in doing so, do it here.

My book A Heart's Thoughts: Love Walk Meditations Seriesis a book that addresses those questions that we often ask in our hearts and not so much to everyone but mostly to God. "Why is my blessing taking so long?" "Why do I feel so alone in times of trouble when God said He'll never leave me?" "Why I am not at peace with myself?" "Why can't I trust and fully let go?"

These questions and more are asked and answered based on the answers that God, through life, has shared with me. Along with a few thoughts from my friend, The Tru Sum, I know that it will be of comfort to someone.

I am offering a beginning of the month special discount on the purchase of A Heart's Thoughts: Love Walk Meditations Seriesif ordered through Createspace.com.

Simply use this code 9U92NKCW when you visit the link below and get your 25% off today. https://www.createspace.com/3385387

Peace to you all!

message 2: by Dianne (new)

Dianne | 48 comments I like the idea. If anyone is interested in ordering Kissing Frogs in Cyberspace, email me at dontdoitatall@aol.com. You will receive 30% off the cover price. Thanks for that Shalonda!

Dianne

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori (losterman1970) | 185 comments Shalonda,

Great idea. If anyone is interested in purchasing Here All Alongor Looking To Be Seensend me an email and I will get you the code to receive the 25% discount.
lori@whenwelisten.com

Thank you,
Lori Newman

message 4: by Reed (new)

Reed (reedcritchfieldyahoocom) | 15 comments My publisher has just notified me that my book, "Finding Your Own Truth: A Consultation to the Journey of Self will be available in 24-48 hours! This is huge to finally see all the work come to fruition. The book particulars are:
ISBN: Hardcover 978-1-4500-3940-6
Softcover 978-1-4500-3939-0
Ebook 978-1-4500-3941-3

It should be available on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. Please order yours now. Eventually, I will have a website, http://www.yourowntruth.net/ . Just not sure when that will be stood up. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me at reedcritchfield@yahoo.com .
Being a newbie at all this, I want to do exchange tags and whatever else is good for promotion. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks Everybody!

message 5: by Shalonda (new)

Shalonda Williams-McClendon (shalondatreasurewilliams) | 36 comments Reed wrote: "My publisher has just notified me that my book, "Finding Your Own Truth: A Consultation to the Journey of Self will be available in 24-48 hours! This is huge to finally see all the work come to fru..."

Great! Congrats!

message 6: by Shalonda (new)

Shalonda Williams-McClendon (shalondatreasurewilliams) | 36 comments Lori wrote: "Shalonda,

Great idea. If anyone is interested in purchasing Here All Alongor Looking To Be Seensend me an email and I will get you the code to receive the 25% discoun..."

Lori and Diane, great to see you aboard! :-) Many Blessings.

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori (losterman1970) | 185 comments Reed wrote: "My publisher has just notified me that my book, "Finding Your Own Truth: A Consultation to the Journey of Self will be available in 24-48 hours! This is huge to finally see all the work come to fru..."

That is great, Reed! I am so excited for you.

Lori

message 8: by Fern (new)

Fern Lebo | 1 comments Reed, That's wonderful news. Congrats!

message 9: by Dr (new)

Dr | 134 comments This is always good news when you are notified about a publication date. Now the real work begins. Congratulations to you and your hard work. I know you will enjoy the fruits of your labor which is not only money, but the love of writing and the happiness that comes from finishing one more goal in life. Congratulations
Dr Robert E McGinnis

message 10: by Shalonda (new)

Shalonda Williams-McClendon (shalondatreasurewilliams) | 36 comments I like this discount for support idea so much that I think that I will have something different all the time. Some special something. Thank you guys for seeing the value in this.

message 11: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (bitsyblingbooks) 20% off Dandelions In The Garden
Hi everyone!

I am offering a special discount on the purchase of Dandelions In The Garden if ordered directly through Createspace.com.

Simply use this code (copy and paste) - 42LW98EY - when you visit the link below and get 20% off price. https://www.createspace.com/3419513
Dandelions In The Garden by Charlie Courtland

message 12: by Shalonda (new)

Shalonda Williams-McClendon (shalondatreasurewilliams) | 36 comments Charlie wrote: "20% off Dandelions In The Garden
Hi everyone!

I am offering a special discount on the purchase of Dandelions In The Garden if ordered directly through Createspace.com.

Simply us..."

I saw it on Pay It Forward and took advantage. Thanks Charlie for offering your discount.

message 13: by Shalonda (new)

Shalonda Williams-McClendon (shalondatreasurewilliams) | 36 comments Here is the April discount. This is a BIG one! For all those that want to receive a copy of "A Heart's Thoughts" you can receive a entire $3 off. The book is already only $9.90. You will only pay $6.90 for it this month!

Enter - 3GU4SCXB

https://www.createspace.com/3385387

message 14: by C.S. (new)

C.S. Winchester (CSWinchester) | 39 comments Past Due by C.S. Winchester Young women are being slain in satanic rituals and it's up to Frankie Wright to find the murderer before he kills again.

Frankie must juggle, vampires, shapeshifters, witches and zombies, all while trying to keep the truth from her sceptical ex boyfriend, Will Campbell, who just happens to be heading up the police investigation.

I've got a code for a 33% discount if you order through the publishers website. Email me thecw [at:] hotmail.co.uk for the code and order URL.

Or click here for more info.

message 15: by Jaleta (new)

Jaleta Clegg | 32 comments I'm doing an ebook promotion in conjunction with a blog tour this week. Order my book Nexus Point from Smashwords and get the full download for only $2.99 using this code: TF69P (expires 4/21)

If you check out my blog and leave a comment, you get one entry per comment to win a free copy of my book.
http://jaletaclegg.blogspot.com/

Nexus Point

Thanks for creating this list so we can share!

message 16: by Cliff (last edited Apr 10, 2010 11:32PM) (new)

Cliff Ball (cliffball) | 28 comments I'm offering Don't Mess With Earth on Smashwords for free with this coupon # nf63e, which expires on May 2.

On Kindle, I lowered the price of Out of Time, which is the 2nd edition, to $.99.

Thanks!
Cliff

message 17: by Julie (new)

Julie | 54 comments My novel, The Serpent and the Stag, is available on Smashwords. You can get a 20% discount with this coupon code: XP58A.

Buy it here.
Read more about it here.
Thanks!--Julie

message 18: by Farida (new)

Farida Mestek | 4 comments My Regency-set novel "Margaret's Rematch" has just been released at Girlebooks! With a 'spring fling' sale it is only 99 cents! Check it out at: http://girlebooks.com/ebook-catalog/f....

Blurb: After the loss of her sister, Margaret Fairfax settles at Northbrook Hall – the country estate of her brother-in-law, Mr. Westfield, whose dislike of her is legendary. There she faces a major challenge of reconciling their many differences and proving to him that despite the rumours of schemes and scandals that followed her from London, she is worthy of his regard and affection. With time and many an exertion on her part and that of her new family, Margaret succeeds in altering Mr. Westfield’s opinion of her and attaching his heart, but she fears the worst when her deceitful friend arrives.