Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Leprechaun RP > Leprechaun RP

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Araceli | 925 comments Mod
((Rp))

^^Tiffynie.Alyssa^^ | 12 comments shannon walked out of her house to find some berries.

^^Tiffynie.Alyssa^^ | 12 comments she found the perfect purple black berries right outside her cottage

message 4: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Hi Shannon." Bridget smiled her sweet smile as she watched Shannon.

^^Tiffynie.Alyssa^^ | 12 comments "hullo bridget, how are this lovely day?"

message 6: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"Alright, I suppose." Bridget answered back, stooping low to pick up a pink blossom of the ground.

^^Tiffynie.Alyssa^^ | 12 comments "I'm Makin ye' favorite for dinner, would ye' like to eat with me?"

message 8: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"That would be lovely. Thanks!' Bridget exclaimed, smiling.

^^Tiffynie.Alyssa^^ | 12 comments "yer welcome,"
Shannon grabbed her basket and started popping little berries into it.

"i need blackberries fer the dressin ye' know."

message 10: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

"I'll be glad to help." Bridget said, kneeling down to grab the berries at the bottom of the bushes.

^^Tiffynie.Alyssa^^ | 12 comments "would ye' like to help me cook the duck too??"

message 12: by Araceli, Scoria, Queen of Elves. Skylark, Dancer of the Elves. (new)

Bridget nodded vigorously.