The Latest Warrior Roleplay discussion

SunClan > Sunclan RP

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 56 comments Mod
((Rp your charries here! It's greenleaf.))

message 2: by Hawkheart (new)

Firestep nodded and rounded up a few more cats then headed out.

message 3: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Froststar, Hawknose, Firepaw, Rainstream, Lionfern, Mistpaw (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 146 comments Mod
Froststar padded out of camp, searching for her deputy.

message 4: by Hawkheart (new)

Firesteps ears twiched as she herd something behind her and her patrol. Lifting up her nose she sniffed. "Froststar?"

message 5: by ShadowTalon (new)

ShadowTalon (flameofnight) | 6 comments Eaglenight paused as he stepped out of the green canopy of the warriors den, taking his time to enjoy the beautiful greenleaf morning. It always had been his favorite season.

message 6: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkpaw was bouncing after a leaf not really looking where he was going an crashed into Eaglenight. "S-sorry Eaglenight."

message 7: by ShadowTalon (last edited Jul 04, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

ShadowTalon (flameofnight) | 6 comments Eaglenight took a step back in surprise at the sudden bump in his side, smiling as he looked down to find the disheveled culprit. "It's quite alright, Hawkpaw. I was actually looking for someone with whom I could share a rabbit. Would you mind joining me at the fresh kill pile?"

message 8: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkpaw looked up at Eaglenight happily. His tail high in the air as he nodded. "Yeah! That would be great." Hawkpaw said and bounced over around Eagleheart as they when to the fresh-kill pile.

message 9: by ShadowTalon (new)

ShadowTalon (flameofnight) | 6 comments Eaglenight kept his smile as he followed him, looking around the camp intently. The dawn patrol would be back soon, and maybe he could put together a hunting party. Selecting a juicy-looking rabbit from the pile, he sat down next to Hawkpaw and took the first bite before asking "Do you have any plans with Froststar for today?"

message 10: by Hawkheart (new)

"I dont think so. She left a wile earlyer so i think i have the afternoon off." Hawkpaw said taking a bite out of the rabbit.

message 11: by ShadowTalon (new)

ShadowTalon (flameofnight) | 6 comments "In that case, would you mind joining the hunting party I'm going to form?"

message 12: by Hawkheart (new)

"YEAH! Then i could prefect my stalking skills." Hawkpaw said getting into a stalking position, but doing it wrong because his butt was in the air. "Soon enough ill be the best hunter out of all the apprentices. Even better then Saltpaw."