WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters H-P > Jasho

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments I know I've been adding a lot but I haven't writen in months (bn teribly busy) and I'm getting the writing bug again. I need help desperately.

Name: Jasho

Apearance: Has to be somewhat athletic but I also want him to be sort of bear bellish.... ugh, I have no friggn' idea. Ugh.

What you know about him so far: He's the villian for the most part. He's the youngest sibling in a reputable family of "wine merchants" who happen to be kidnapping kids and forcing them to do labor. He's being punished by being sent to be a gaurd at one of the work camps. We run into some other family memebers of his but he's the most dispicable and interesting. He's lathargic, disgusting, but good with a sord. What he insanely craves is attention, so he'll be unwholesomly nasty because bitter at the lack there of.

Where he'll end up: Er... dead. Not to much of a spoiler. You know you can't let this one live.

What I need help with: Apearance and quirks. I've written the story but he changes althoughout the book and I can't decide on anything! Arg. So yeah, pretty much everything.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

He should have really curly golden-blonde hair that goes almost to his shoulders, which are really broad.

message 3: by Summer (last edited Feb 28, 2010 08:09PM) (new)

Summer | 349 comments I think the broad shoulder thing would work, I don't know about the curls. Maybe if they were really stringy. *yick* I hate stringy hair but it works for villians. Hm.... *tilts head*

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, stringy hair always works for villains. Unless they're like, really vain. Then they'd probably be well-groomed and do their best to make their hair look good.

message 5: by Summer (last edited Feb 28, 2010 08:12PM) (new)

Summer | 349 comments Jasho is NOT well groomed, I can tell you that. If he had a dog he hand't fed in a week he wouldn't know why it bit him. He's totally oblivious to how repulsive he is I think.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah. Stringy hair it is then.
He should have really oily skin too.

message 7: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Now I'm starting to get grossed out but it works. I hate to say this reminds me of some of the guys at my old school.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He reminds me of some guys at my school too. :P

message 9: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Sometimes I want to kidnap them, drag them into a bathtub, and wash their hair with gloves and tons of hand sanatizer. Why wouldn't you wash your hair!?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! It's so nasty!

message 11: by Kriss (new)

Kriss (krisslee) | 34 comments Ugh... Nasty >.> Reminds me of some guys at my school too. Creepy emo kids that kind of scare me O.o

message 12: by Summer (last edited Feb 28, 2010 09:47PM) (new)

Summer | 349 comments Our school was split up into halls and sertian types of people seemed to congrigate in the halls. I conviently ended up in the druggy hall with all the rocker kids who thought it was just dandy to have disgusting, moldable hair.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuck >_<

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

*shudders* Some of the kids at my school forget to bathe it seems. I want to hand them some deoderent sometimes.

He needs to love Cheez-its.

message 15: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments I hate it when guys try to hide BO by loading themselves Axe. *GAGS*

He'd definetly love Cheeze-its if they'd existed :)

message 16: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments he loves to drink mead. OH and he should be really stupid and/or funny when he's drunk!

message 17: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments The dumb drunk really works with his creeper ways. *shivers*

message 18: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments lol maybe he should smell like boiled broccoli....

message 19: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Ew. This guy is really getting disgusting haha. I think he might need something remotely... redeeming I guess.

message 20: by Ky, The Name Ninja (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 812 comments Mod
maybe, despite everything, he has really cool eyes

message 21: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Cool eyes are a plus.

message 22: by Ky, The Name Ninja (new)

always a plus

message 23: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Something else... something we can catch him doing....

message 24: by Ky, The Name Ninja (new)

..maybe he likes to hum broadway showtunes

message 25: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Haha. He could be like the main singer of the Deer Hunters. Terribly ugly but hey, he can sing.

message 26: by Ky, The Name Ninja (new)

*laughs*

message 27: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments perfectly (and surprisingly) straight and white teeth

message 28: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Lovely!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kennyninja (the ninja is silent) wrote: "maybe, despite everything, he has really cool eyes"

You really couldn't find that picture again?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer wrote: "Haha. He could be like the main singer of the Deer Hunters. Terribly ugly but hey, he can sing."

I like a good voice.

message 31: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Yeah, he could be an annoying smooth talker if that makes scince *smiles in contentment*

Perhaps something to make people riot behind him if promted.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2010 07:39PM) (new)

Summer wrote: "I hate it when guys try to hide BO by loading themselves Axe. *GAGS*

He'd definetly love Cheeze-its if they'd existed :)"

*gags* There are so many guys I know who do that. Sometimes I want to say Do you not know what soap is???

YAY!! Cheez-its!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Axe smells totally sicknasty.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer wrote: "Yeah, he could be an annoying smooth talker if that makes scince *smiles in contentment*

Perhaps something to make people riot behind him if promted."

Really influential??? If he tries...

message 36: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Wow. Long time scince I checked this. Influencial really works :) Thanks. And Axe is totally gross, I agree. My friend was involuntarily soaked in it one time. She was really ticked.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer wrote: "Wow. Long time scince I checked this. Influencial really works :) Thanks. And Axe is totally gross, I agree. My friend was involuntarily soaked in it one time. She was really ticked."

Oh, that happened to me. A bunch of GIRLS had it in the locker room and sprayed it EVERYWHERE, so I was forced to walk through it. ICK.

message 38: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments That is my worst nightmare. I litterally think I'm going to vomit when I inhale it. It gives me the worst headaches to. I'm an old spice kind of girl personally.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay Old Spice! I love their commercials.

message 40: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Cologne that actually smells good. What a revolutionary idea.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I can't believe it took so long to happen. Maybe next people will come up with medicine that tastes decent. Is that too much to hope?

message 42: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments PSH. Keep dreaming, Maxy.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxy wrote: "Summer wrote: "Wow. Long time scince I checked this. Influencial really works :) Thanks. And Axe is totally gross, I agree. My friend was involuntarily soaked in it one time. She was really ticked...."

There was this one chick in teh locker room who always sprayed her perfume excessively. It got in my mouth everytime. Probably because I can't keep my mouth shut.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer wrote: "Cologne that actually smells good. What a revolutionary idea."

IKR?

message 45: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Sigh. Locker room blues. I feel for ya man.